35. Shopping for Brother Zi

When the manager of Vian Din Pavilion exited the room, the two, Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua, cough stiffly one after another looking at Meixiang's way.

Tian Ling on the other side, just like always, he checks every nook and cranny of the luxurious room given to them. He gave a thumbs up to Meixiang and said with a tone full of  devotion, "Little Xiang. You're too amazing."

"Hmm always amazing." Meixiang casually state while eating the delicacies provided.

Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua helplessly sigh.

With the stories of their little tourguides, naturally they know how powerful this Vian Din Pavilion is. Earning this kind of treatment from their main branch is not a simple thing anyone can achieve even the royalties of top kingdoms. Even without knowing the specifics of this jade member, they can say their Little Xiang is regarded as a very important guest.

They really overestimated the people of the Central right.

The host appeared on the stage and announced the beginning of the auction. One after another, the items are auctioned and bought in a high sky prices. Meixiang and the others are not interested with any of the items displayed.

They have better scepters, books, and technique scrolls their Little Xiang provided. Even the interspatial ring they auction is worthless compared to theirs. Aside from bigger space, the interspatial ring they possess can also be invisible once you wore it to protect from delinquents.

As the auction goes on, the items are getting more and more valuable but nothing catches Meixiang's attention. Until a big cage was  delivered to the center of the stage. When the cloth covering it was removed, a big black cat appeared. Restrained by shackles and special metal made the warlock weak and helpless.

"Bionette Black Panther with current cultivation of ninth stage of peak level possessing dark magic."

The audience once again in uproar. It's a dark magic warlock and in ninth stage at that! A pity...a pity dark magician is rare so contracting it would be impossible.

While the people below are helpless, Meixiang and the others are thinking of their Brother Zihan, a martial artist, to contract that dark magic warlock.

Meixiang was looking intently at the warlock. It's a Bionette Black Panther, born as a ninth stage early level dark magic warlock, it means this beast's clan is powerful that once they are born, they can already change to their human form. The Bionette Black Panther is with a long life span that's the reason their cultivation is much slower. This explains the panther on the stage is only with ninth stage peak level even with his current age.

"With a minimum of a million taels and no lower than a hundred thousand taels to add. The auction for the Bionette Black Panther starts. You may cast your bids."

Silence. No one bids. The audience understood. This is a dark magic attribute and dark magicians are rare.

"A million from room 2H."

Everyone below look up to see the private rooms at the second floor. They are shock first then started to speculate the identity of the man inside the room 2H. When everyone thought no one would follow, the host once again announced.

"A million and a hundred from room 2B."

"Two million from room 2H."

"Three million from room 2B."

While the bid is getting higher and higher, the onlookers already speculated the people behind these rooms.

One must be the Ryu Kingdom. Ryu Kingdom is an S level kingdom. Just like the powerful kingdoms, Ryu Kingdom already established their mercenery inside the Central named Ryu Mercenery. Everyone knows the crown prince of Ryu Kingdom is a dark magician and a talented one. They also know he had not yet contracted a beast yet so the probability of their suspicion is great.