39. Hierarchy

(A/N) Dedicated to @DCatcherWolf Thank you for the sweetest message an author can receive and for reading and loving my bookS.

Cough. bookS. Not book. BOOKS.

Promotion, everyone.

Enjoy!

...

Dan Fai gulp at these people's gaze. He now only care about his sister and no longer care of the outsiders. But these people are not outsiders at all. These are his older sister's subordinates. He was about to bow his head to hide his purple eyes when Auntie Tian said excitedly,

"Aiyoooo. Xiang-er is too lucky to adopt a younger brother this beautiful. Look at that cute and manly face with purple eyes and red hair, he's like a deity strolling at this realm!"

"Auntie Tian is good. I indeed wanted him to be my little brother at first because of his beautiful purple eyes."

Dan Fai was startled with Meixiang's remark. This time, it's no longer just a casual remark. Although her statement is true, this remark is with a purpose.

The group first time seeing their young master slash Little Fai they gave their individual introduction gifts. The buffled little boy receiving this different attention can only nod and accept their gifts still thinking of her older sister's words.

After dinner, Meixiang dismissed their little tour guides. They then started to discuss the important matters.

Meixiang summon Han Mu. With Meixiang's words, Han Mu transformed to his beast form without concealing his level of cultivation.

Xian Ji, like always, recited the warlock's information, "Bionette Black Panther with dark attribute magic. Born with ninth stage early level cultivation that's why once born, they already have a human form. Their life span is with approximate of two millenium. This long life span is the reason their cultivation is much slower than other cultivators. Seeing the mid 20's human form and his current cultivation, I can say the warlock's cultivation is much slower than his clansmen."

Han Mu's eyebrow twitch. Did this weak human just blatantly say he's
with slow progress cultivation?

"Good. Everything brother Ji said is true."

Han Mu's dignity collapsed. Although it's true, you don't have to discuss this matter like I'm not here okay!

"With our resources, Han Mu's cultivation's speed and quality would be better. Brother Zi, once you convince Han Mu to be your warlock then inform me."

"No need. I agree."

Han Mu transform back to his human form and said without knowing which of them is this 'Brother Zi'. When he heard Meixiang's words that the resources will be provided even without entering that sacred place, he agreed thinking of saying goodbye with those load of books he needs to copy because of a threat of a certain powerful patriarch.

Shi Jinhai inside the sacred book currently choosing his next novel to read sneezed.

Bai Zihan stood up and stiffly greets his powerful warlock.

"This----You would be my master? But you're a ---he's martial artist!"

Meixiang didn't mind to explain and started and ended the process while Han Mu is still in daze trying to process things. Yeah. As long as this little girl exist, everything is possible right.

Because Ping Chunhua and the others didn't let Meixiang summon their warlocks with the presence of their little tourguides, Han Mu didn't know this matter and can only know this just before, while, and after their contract is done.