36. Too beautiful

(A/N) dedicated to @divinaammogawen. Yep. Yep. I saw you on my notifs everytime I update a chapter. I already memorize your username tbh. Thank you so much for the consistent votes.

Enjoy and be safe, everyone.

...

"The spiritual water from Neiron Mountain was sold to the jade member of room 3B!"

While the whole auction house is in uproar, the 3C private room is in silence. Inside the room is the man in aristocratic attire and the pale young master looking at Meixiang who is seated on the opposite side with her subordinates.

"Little Meixiang greets the young master."

"This young master is called Gan Junjie."

"This little girl is grateful to the young master Gan Junjie for accepting her invitation."

Gan Junjie nodded and put down the piece of paper the employee given to him, "The employee said this was sent by the Young Miss Meixiang?"

"This was indeed written and sent by this Little Meixiang."

When Meixiang saw Gan Junjie at the parking area earlier, she can tell at first glance his body is with poison and it's complications. The paper sent to him is the detailed symptoms of the poison Gan Junjie's body must suffering to catch his attention.

"The poison inside Young Master Junjie's body is called Yuin Pin. It is to kill the host slowly and painfully. Although it wouldn't affect his cultivation, the poison will torture the host with pain all over the body at night and weakens at daytime."

The man in aristocratic attire retorded, "And you know the right medication for the young master?"

He didn't read the paper Meixiang sent and only ordered by his young master to go here abandoning to bid the spiritual water that may heal his young master. Naturally he is full of hostility towards Meixiang.

When he notice his young master's gaze he bows his head and said, "The slave apologize for lacking of respect. The slave is with young master looking for help from pharmacist even alchemist but only failed. The young master even asked a help of a light magician."

Meixiang didn't mind his last statements and said, "This Meixiang can indeed heal the young master."

Gan Junjie was calm still looking at Meixiang intently. It's like what that scumbag's words. This little girl is not only a beauty but also interesting.

He then asked, "Then this young master must possessed something the young miss Meixiang took interest?"

Meixiang smiled and blatantly said, "The young master indeed have it. It's the red haired young man the young master just bid."

Gan Junjie raised both of his eyebrow and asked in a teasing voice, "Oh? The young miss Meixiang wanted a wiltt that can bring calamity to be her servant?"

Meixiang smiled and said, "Indeed. This little Meixiang wanted a beautiful wiltt with Zenioh Constitution to be her subordinate."

Gan Junjie chuckled. This little girl is indeed interesting. It seems he's not the only smart person here to be interested with that wiltt with Zenioh Constitution.

"If the young miss Meixiang can heal this young master then it's a deal."

Meixiang nodded. "Then can this little Meixiang do it here?"

Gan Junjie caught off guard. "Here? Now?"

"Little Meixiang can't wait and take the young man with Zenioh Constitution tonight. The young master wouldn't mind?"