Chapter 4

"Today we are choosing out class representatives," Aizawa explained in his usually bored tone," I don't care how you do it. Now I'm taking a nap."

"We should take votes," Iida said standing up.

We all agreed and started voting. I obviously voted for (deku/Momo/Bakugo). When we were done deku and momo had the most voted. Aizawa dismissed us to lunch after that. I was walking with shoto when Denki came up to us.

"Yo y/n you wanna sit with us?" He motioned towards his friends.

I looked over at shoto hesitantly," Go N/n, I'll be fine."

I agreed to sit with them. Denki and I walked over to them together. A girl with pink skin and horns gave me a big smile.

"Hi I'm Mina Ashido!" She spoke excitedly.

"I'm kirishima," a boy with spiky hair gave me a smile.

"And I'm sero. Nice to meet you."

I gave all of them a nervous smile. I've never really talked to people before. (We know girl, look at your father) We all got our food and went to the table. They were all so talkative and already so close.

"So y/n why is there a bruise on your cheek?" Mina asked.

I was hoping no one asked," oh I just ran into a door is all."

"What is she here for?" Bakugo yelled at the table making me give a small flinch. He was leaning right over me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"She's our new friend Bakugo, calm down," Mina roled her eyes.

"Aw, is boom boom boy upset that I can make friends," I fake sadness then gave him a smirk.

"Shut up you extra!" He says loudly.

"Oh no I'm so scared of the angry Pomeranian," sarcasm at its finest(Sassy y/n🔪💅)

"I'm no-" an alarm rang through the school catching out attentions.

This sent everyone in a panic. I started getting pulled away before a strong hand grabbed me, pulling me out of the crowd. I saw Iida fly over me as I was dragged into a different hallway. I hear him yell something but I am to far away to hear. I finally looked at who grabbed me.

"B-bakugo," I stuttered out the name in surprise.

He saved me. There's no way he knows I hate crowds right," Shut up Flames, or I'll burn you to a crisp."

My mouth hung open as he pulled me back to class where everyone else was. I guess it was a false alarm. Bakugo lets go go my hand and we sat back down.

"E-everyone I think there should be a change in our class representative," Midoriya nervously said," I think Iida should take my place."

We all agreed and got through announcements," Alright class today you will be going to the USJ. Please put on your hero outfits and head to the bus," Aizawa said in his usual bored tone.

~Slight time skip cause I'm lazy~

I sat next to Denki with Kirishima and Bakugo across from us. Kirishima and Denki were both talking while both Bakugo and I looked out the windows. I couldn't get my mind off of what happened earlier. Why did he do that. It makes no sense.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by Mr. Aizawa saying we had arrived. As we talked about what the USJ was about and what we were doing today a wall of black appeared in the center of the building. I don't think that's supposed to be there. Then people started walking out of it. Well now I really don't think that's supposed to be there.

"Sir, there's a thing," Denki pointed.

Aizawa turned around quickly," Thirteen get the kids to safety."

Aizawa jumped into action fighting the people below. Thirteen tried getting us to leave but the portal guy appeared in front of us.

"I cannot allow you to leave," He was surprisingly polite," Now I was under the impression that All Might would be here but he's not."

"What do you want with All Might?" Midoriya asked clenching his hands.

"It doesn't matter we'll crush him!" Bakugo and Kirishima charged at him punching the blackness.

"You two get back! I can handle this," Thirteen tried calling them back.

I don't know why I can't move my body. I should be helping. I need to help but my body won't move.

"I think I should separate you," Darkness enveloped me and I felt like I was falling.

I landed on the floor of an apartment with Kirishima and Bakugo next to me. There are a few villains in front of us. We all jumped up in unison ready for the attack.

"We can take them easily," Bakugo smirked.

"Well let's get this done with, Boom boom boy," I smirked as well.

We all charged forward. The first villain threw a punch which I easily dodged. I grabbed his arm pulling him closer. I lit my hand and burned his face. He screamed in pain and hit the ground. After a minute or two all the villains were down, mostly do to bad burns caused by me.

"Damn Y/n that was badass," Kiri smiled and I shrugged.

It's not like I train for hours on end everyday," If we got stuck together that means our other classmates are probably in small groups. We should try and help as much as possible now," I say looking at them seriously," Also that portal guy has to have some sort of body. So-"

"If we cut him out we can keep them here till we get other help here," Bakugo finished my thoughts.

We all carefully made it out of the building. Mr. Aizawa was still fighting and All Might had just shown up. We ran over ready to help fight. Kirishima and Bakugo went to fight the portal guy and I ran over to help Mr. Aizawa.

"What are you doing Y/n? Get to safety now," Aizawa ordered as I took another guy down.

"Sorry sir but I'm not gonna do that."

We continued fighting side by side. I heard Aizawa yell and I whipped around. He was face down on the ground in a pool of blood. Oh no, I thought. I finally looked around to everyone else. Bakigo has portal dude trapped under his foot, with Kirishima helping defend him, and All Might is head to head with a giant bird thing.

"Stop defending me Extra. I'm fine by myself," Bakugo yelled blowing away an oncoming villain.

The guy with the hands all over his body told the Nomu to secure the portal. He started charging directly at Bakugo. He's not gonna be able to stop it. I raised my hand taking a deep breath. I sent a strong wave of blue flames right at it. It was curving around it, surrounding it on all sides. I ignored the pain wrapping around my arm. I held my other hand sending another wave of flames.

All I was worried about was protecting Bakugo. I felt a smirk pulling at my lips as I watched the bird burn. My vision started swimming, everything feeling disconnected. The last thing I remember was Bakugo yelling and then everything turning black.

------------

Hey guys, I hoped you like this chapter. It took me a lot longer than I would have hoped to get it written but it is what it is. I hope you guys liked it.

❤Author-chan out❤

word count: 1233