Chapter 7

(Does anyone else think that their friendship is amazing)

I lay in the grass panting. Every time within a second I land on the grass. I can't even get a hit in. I push myself off the ground. He doesn't even have to say again anymore. We just fell into a rhythm. 

"Come one Flames you can do better than that," Bakugo smirks. 

"I'm trying," I mumble heading towards him.

"Are you though," He says as he dodges a punch," Where's the power that I saw at the USJ?"

I ignored his comment. I really don't feel like going home with burn marks. I jumped out of the way of one of his explosions. He took advantage of this and shot another explosion where I had landed. I didn't have time to dodge it so I shot a wave of my own flames to meet his. 

It got extremely hot but surprisingly nothing got set on fire. It did protect me though giving me time to get to my feet. I charged once again getting a hold of his arm and Judo flipping him. He landed with a thud and a big intake of breathe. 

"That was good but you still barely used your power," Bakugo grumbles dusting himself off," The sports festival is a show for what you can do with your quirk. So use it."

We both got into our fighting positions and kept going at it. I used my flames only once again to stop another one of his blasts. Fight after fight. I kept losing. I was breathing hard and sweating a lot. I jumped out of the way of his blast rolling back up to my feet. While he didn't have time to defend I jumped hard in his direction. He caught my wrist pulling me towards him. 

Apparently he had moved towards the building because my back met the wall," Why do you refuse to use your quirk?" He asked squeezing my wrist hard. 

"I don't know what you mean," I fake innocence.

"Yes you do," He growls," Do you just think that you will live under Icy hots shadow forever?"

"Wha-what?" I wasn't expecting that. 

"You really think I don't notice you never doing more than Shoto?" He slightly loosens his grip but gets closer to my face," Are you really that scared of what people think?"

"I'm not scared of what people think," I glared at him. I kicked his stomach an he hit the ground," And it is none of your business why I 'live under' Shoto."

My hands felt hot and I looked down. There were flames tracing up my arms. I saw Bakugo get up out of the corner of my eye. I looked at him and raised my arm. I shot a wall of flames and he quickly dodged out of the way. This is what he wanted. He shot above me and I Heard him land behind me.

I covered my body in the flames preventing him from touching me. I sung around punching him in the nose and he hit the ground. I leaned over him. 

"I win," I smile at him and my flames disappeared. 

"Whatever," He grumbles and I help him up. 

"Kids come in," Mitsuki called from a window.

"Okay we're coming you old hag!" Bakugo called up

"You really gotta stop calling your mom an old hag," I say as we walk back up to the building. 

Somehow my clothes didn't burn when I covered my body with the flames. I've tried it before but my clothes have always burned away. I was lost in thought until we got into his house.

"Y/n would you like to eat dinner with us?" This time it was Bakugo's dad who asked. 

I haven't really talked to him before I just know his name is Masaru," Oh sure."

I walk up to Bakugo's room with him and flop down on his floor.  My body aches all over. At least tomorrow is the start of the weekend. That's when an idea popped into my head. I sat up and grabbed the guitar that was sitting in the corner. It seemed perfectly in tune. I strummed a few cords to get used to the feel of it again and started playing Hells Bells by AC/DC.

(That's what it sounds like if you don't like it you can either suck it up or just change it to what you would play)

My fingers easily danced across the strings remembering the song. I learned it so long ago I'm surprised I still remember how to play. I hear the door to Bakugo's room open but I don't look up. I finished the song and sighed. It felt so good to play again. Endeavor burned my guitar because it was a 'distraction' from training. 

"H-how," I shot my head up looking up to see Bakugo's whole family looking at me. 

"I haven't played in a while, but I really wanted to play," I say my face heating up at all the attention," I'm sorry for touching it Bakugo."

"N-no it's fine, why didn't you tell me you could play," He asked going over to me.

"because you never asked."

"Wow Katsuki, you're not getting mad at her for touching your stuff. Usually you'd bite people faces off," Mitsuki commented with a smirk. 

"Why are you still here? Go away," Bakugo yelled slamming his door. 

"Why are you so rude to them," I ask confused," They are actually pretty cool parents."

" I'm not rude to them," Bakugo crosses his arms and sits next to me," But somethings been bugging me. What happened last night?"

"What do you mean," I thought back to the nightmare I had.

"Stop playing dumb you know what I'm talking about."

"You really wanna know?" I ask him and he nods," I was having a nightmare that I'd be stuck around you for the rest of my life," I smirked at him and he grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm serious what happened?"

"Don't worry about it ok. I'm fine now," I gave him a small smile and he sighed. 

"Fine," He walked over to his drum set," Wanna play a song with me?"

"What song?"

"Back in black."

(It's the same as before if you don't like the song then just change it to what you would play)

I grabbed the guitar and we played multiple songs till dinner. I think that was the longest we had ever went without arguing with each other. I think this might be a start of a good friendship. 

-----------------------

Hello people. Hope you liked the chapter. I'll probably zoom ahead to the sports festival in the next chapter. The Hangout with the Bakusquad didn't have anything important in it. It was just time for them to bond. but I hope you keep reading and I may be a little obsessed with AC/DC. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1140