Editing Announcement, New Book

Hey guys, I hope everyone has been doing well!

 I have a few announcements to share so brace yourselves haha.

*

Announcement 1: Lightweight is undergoing editing. 

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be editing Lightweight

After re-reading my novel, I've recognized so many areas that NEEDS improvements and adjustments. My writing skills has definitely improved over the years and I know I can definitely make this book much better. 

I won't be removing it from my profile, which means that you'll probably get update notifications every now and then, as I make the necessary adjustments. 

Kindly note, since I'll be revamping the storyline, there are many things that may change such as names, decisions of the characters and maybe even the ending. (I know, the thought scares me too haha).

*

Announcement 2: I have a new book!

If you're looking to read another Teen Romance story then allow me to introduce, "Immaculate"

Description: 

"Duke Kingsley is the reigning President of Goldwater Academy. He made sure everything was done in perfect order and only the highest standards were allowed to be portrayed by students. He was Immaculate. And I, Norah Saunders, am about to turn his entire kingdom upside down."

-----
When Norah Saunders enrolled into Goldwater Academy, she was already fearing the worst. She wanted to simply finish her last few years of high school without causing anymore problems for her Father. But life had way more in store for her than she'd hoped. A series of events led her to first becoming the number one enemy of the school's president, second, encountered an abusive ex and a random girl who knew way too much about it, all while stirring up a love-triangle gossip within the school. How will she deal with it all?

It's now available on my profile to read, so please, please check it out. I'd really love your feedback!

*

That's all the announcements for today guys! If you have any questions or suggestions for Lightweight, feel free to comment and let me know! 

Once again, thank so much for all your support. Truly, I love sharing my world with you.

With love,

Chan