Chapter 12

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the surprisingly not blinding room. There were no brutal rays of sunlight, just enough to brighten up the room. The sound of a door opening had my heading turning to the door, just for my eyes to turn into saucers as I ducked my head in order to hide my embarrassment as I spotted Axel's practically nude body if it weren't for the fluffy looking towel that he had loosely wrapped around his hips. It left very little to the imagination as it sat loosely around his hips looking like it would fall without much of a tug.

"Good morning, my Love," Axel greeted," My apologies for leaving the bed before you had awoken. My limbs were starting to ache," I was suddenly surrounded by the familiar cologne that I've associated to Axel as he floated above me, making a shadow loom over my body. "May I get a kiss?"

I instantly shook my head in denial without looking at him.

A warm hand cupped my chin before guiding my head to connect to a pair of blue/silver orbs.

My eyes automatically roamed lower than his face to be greeted by a naked chest. On the bright side, the lower half of his body seemed to be covered by a pair of loose track pants that loosely sat at his hips, but they were better than the towel. His chest seemed to be getting lower as his face appeared in front of mine, making my heart skip a beat at the close proximity. My breath hitched in surprise and threatened to block my lungs and prevent me from breathing.

His lips caressed my cheek in a lingering but fleeting kiss that left goosebumps appearing on my cheek and body as a shiver broke out from my spine at the warm but somehow chilling gesture.

"Morning breath." I explained, feeling the needs to justify my actions.

"I do not mind." He responded without moving away from my cheek, making his lips caress my cheek with every uttered word.

Just this once.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, allowing his warmth to sip in through the thin shirt and into my skin even as the tops of his damp hair dampened the shirt's sleeve a bit. He slowly turned to face me, making his lips fly not even an inch above mine. Every breath we took mingled into one due to the close proximity as it tempted me to just close the gap. My lips grew tingly as they craved the touch of his lips against mine, even for a little bit.

Instead of thinking any further, I let myself be impulsive for once as I leaned in and connected our lips in a gentle brush of our lips. With a groan, Axel decided that he needed more as he pressed our lips together in a searing, toe curling, passionate kiss that had my heart racing to try and catch up with the passion.

I could swear I heard a knock at the door at some point, but I'm not sure. I was too consumed by the passion of the kiss that drove my mind thoughtless and numb even though my lungs were starting to protest and beg for greatly needed oxygen as they burnt, but I wouldn't allow them to take that needed breath. I deprived them of the air even as my head started to feel dazed from lack of oxygen. I was greedily soaking in the moment of our lips gracefully dancing together in a sensual, perfectly routinely dance, probably a tango mixed with some American smooth. Hot and passionate while soft, smooth and graceful.

A louder knock accompanied by Aurora's loud yell," Stop suffocating each other and open up the door!" Had me snapping back to reality.

Her words player in my mind as we pull apart. The familiar feeling of embarrassment instantly took over my feelings and head as my mind kept on repeating that we'd been caught. To how she knew we were in such an uncompromising position is beyond me because as far as I knew, the rooms were sound proof and had no cameras, but all I know it, the embarrassment was eating all the other feelings away and clouded all my senses.