Chapter 7

Elizabeth's POV

So, it's been a life time since I've been kidnapped, yeah I can't tell time from out here so yeah.

"My Love, I'm afraid but we have to depart soon. My presence is highly required at the flight station." He said as he stood near the door with his hands behind his back.

"I'm almost done, I just need to.... clip this thing." I said as I clasped the string of my heels around my ankle.

He just hummed to show that he was listening to me. A feeling of guilt started settling in my stomach as I got off the bed and walked to his side, hearing the sound of my heels click. This is all Aurora's fault, if she hadn't basically forced me to wear these death traps.

"I'm sorry I'm making you run late, I know-" I stopped to let out a small scream as I tripped over myself. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact just to feel nothing but hands gently gripping my hips and keeping me up, opening my eyes, I straightened up and turned around to face Axel, "Thanks." I smiled in gratitude to which he just gave a curt nod," I'm sorry, I know you hate tardiness." I quietly apologized, knowing that he was upset with me.

"I absolutely despise it, but I will try to tolerate it for you. Just this once." He sternly said, lifting his index finger to emphasise his point.

"Okay." I answered, not meeting his eyes. I hate when he gets so serious with me, it makes me feel like I've committed the worst crime in the world.

"However," He began, making me look at him in the eyes," You look gorgeous, it is a bit too revealing for my liking, but it looks amazing on you. Just hope that no one stares at you in the wrong way because if they do, they will highly regret it sooner than later." He sternly said, with a dark twinkle in his eyes.

"Alright, calm down Baby. Besides, I highly doubt anyone would risk even stealing a glimpse of the cold, stern and scary Lieutenant Bright's love." I teased.

"That is true." He said with a nod, making me giggle at his cute behaviour." I adore how you call me Baby, it is very attractive and heart warming." He said with the first smile I've seen all morning as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Chuckling I turned around and faced him. Indicating with my hand for him to lean down, he did just that without a hint of hesitation.

Leaning up a bit, I gently pressed my lips to his cheek, visibly making him tense at the unknown touch and affection.

"That was unexpected." He said, making me chuckle.

"Was it bad though?" I asked as I moved away from his cheek and looked him in the eyes.

"Not at all, the opposite to be exact. I would be more than pleased if that would be a norm." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips before straightening up.

"Maybe I could make it a norm, but it won't be easy with your height." I giggled as I tilted my head to the side as I looked up at him.

"Oh but it can, I will ensure it," He winked before saying," Now, shall we go before we run illegally late?" He asked.

"Oh yeah right, let's go." I said, just as I felt his large hand wrap around mine before he intertwined our fingers making me feel giddy inside.

I couldn't help but to look down at our intertwined fingers in curiousity.

"Yes, let us." He said in that nice voice of his, bringing my attention to him.

That's how we were as we walked down the halls of ship until we got to the piloting station where he scanned his wristband. Turns out that it is authorised to enter the piloting station, nobody else but the pilots and commander can enter, everyone else needs to be let in by a member of the piloting squad. I however can enter now that I remember, Axel told me that it's because I'm his beloved even then, only if it's an emergency or there's an emergency.