7.Fuck of this kind of life

It was around seven in the evening after whatever happened in the noon and Avneet's threat didn't affected Siddharth a little bit but her mood was totally pissed off.

How she was supposed to resting herself on the soft bed of her bestie's cousin's room who was going to provide her shelter for few days till she didn't found any proper job for herself.

But the fate played beyond her imagination and now she was sitting on the couch of the same farmhouse munching into chips and thinking for plans.

The whole day passed for Sid while completing other paper works while Avneet was doing nothing just roaming here there making of plans.

And just doing nothing valuable and wasting her time was irritating the hell out of her and the plus points were those guards who always keep on roaming around with same face like their boss.

Avu- don't you all have some another work..

She yelled at a guard who quickly lowered his head and mouthed a 'sorry' in professional tone.

Avu rolled her eyes and acted rude by not saying anything else just maintaining a poker face.

Soon a servant came there jogging and stopped few metres away from his missus and stand with a lowered head in order to respect.

Serv- mam sir is now heading back to Mansion so he is calling you

Avu- what he thinks of himself... Nakchadhe

She murmured to herself saracasticly while rolling her eyes.

Avu- okay..

She said in a bored tone and started following that servant and when she literally covered a distance of few metres, the bodyguards also followed trying to save themselves from her outbursts.

The servant stopped in the first living hall and said

Serv- sir.. mam is here

Sid who was busy in checking some mails on his tablet don't even bothered to look towards anyone.

Sid- come lets go..

He said while his gaze still fixed on his tablet. Avu also didn't bothered to look towards him and followed him after a small glance.

Avu pov
From where did he got those numbers and that so quickly... yes he seems powerful and rich but still..

The message flashed in front of her eyes which was tagged along with her current picture
If you know her then let me tell you she is with me and you can come and take her from here and in return I don't demand for anything.

She frowned like how quickly he planned everything making her feel helpless to agree to his words.

She came outside from the farmhouse and went near the car which was parked near the entrance.

It was the same car in which she came here, she looked at that Audi Car with disgust and then glanced back towards the farmhouse before sitting inside the car.

Avu- hell hole

She muttered to herself while looking at the beautiful farmhouse with the same disgusting look.

A guard quickly opened the door for her to sit inside. If all this was happening with her on some another day in a preferable situation then she must be so happy but today she just wanted to RIP everyone there.

Avu- I have my hands so I can do that by myself (rudely)

The Guard just helplessly took few steps aside as they were used of this tone. As soon she seated inside, the guard quickly shut the door forced by his habbit and ended up receiving a glare from his missus.