66.Mr.Robot's weird sense of Romanticism

Hola my support system ❤️

If you're liking my work then please give a follow to my account...

Enjoy the chapter and at least for this chapter drop lots of comments...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Avu- why the professor have to submit this project today ?

She cried into a muffled voice getting irritated with the uncountable stares she have been receiving since the moment she stepped inside the University campus.

Jai- get used of it Neet.

Jai teased keeping his arms around her shoulder.

Bhav- afterall this won't be ending anytime soon.

Bhavesh muffled his laughter and wrapped his arms across her shoulder from the other side. Both the boys hissed when she nudged them on their stomach pinning them with a glare.

 Both the boys hissed when she nudged them on their stomach pinning them with a glare

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu pov
Not now God.

Agh! Why these BITCHes are coming over here. Shu..Shu...

Bhav- heyy girls

Both Jai and Bhavesh grinned a little extra sweetly on which Avu narrowed her eyes.

Avu- let me tell that to your girlfriends.

Their faces turned pale hearing the threat in her whispering tone. However those girls chose to pretend as if they didn't notice the unpleasant change in Avu's expressions.

Bina- hey Navneet

Not nice to see you BITCHes.

Avu- Avneet

Avu had the urge to roll her eyes seeing the confused expressions on their faces.

Avu- my name. It's actually Avneet not Navneet, Bina.

She scoffed further as the four girls laughed as if she just told them a joke.

That's why I call them BITCHes. Pinch of reality and short to Bina, Isha, Tripti and Charu.

I have nothing in personal with them (not counting Bina stole my date for the masquerade ball)... but they are too nosy and always searching something to bitch about.

And I'm not in mood for that right now.

Isha- well, didn't you knock on a big shot ?

The curve at the end of Avu's lips stretched further as now the annoyance started to appear more evident on her face.

Very straightforward, are we ?

Avu- ohh yes I did. But I feel sorry you won't be able to do that. Ever.