49.The Masquerade Ball

Listen to the song when you spot the lyrics in the chapter <( ̄︶ ̄)>
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After making sure they were away from media's eagle eyes, Avu and Sid made their way inside the grand hall. The venue was set in one of the most elite hall of the city. The University in which Avu studies is the most prestigious university and college of the city and it's yearly ball always steals the limelight.

Whether it be students or the professor, all were dressed in perfect ball costumes with masks on. Dim popping light was spread across the whole hall with soft music playing in the background.

As Vibha said, she got their outfits designed perfectly that both were slaying in the couple vibes. The colour combination chosen was also amazing.

Sid wore a light colour three piece suit with maroon and black shirt underneath.
The composition of his outfit was perfectly matching her outfit as she was wearing a one-side off shoulder maroon layered gown. And obviously they were wearing masks too.

She beamed brightly, her heart was already jumping excitedly

She beamed brightly, her heart was already jumping excitedly. Yes, she was so tangled in zeal because he agreed to accompany her. Profusely to be her date. She held his arms tightly, which obviously aroused a different feeling in his chest, but he successfully maintained his calm composure.

He couldn't figure out why was she stubborn to ask him for the ball when he made it clear that he doesn't belong to all this. He have never did these things. Even being so rich, he always tries to keep himself and his belongings away from limelight and the un-necessary sights.

But on antithesis, she felt overwhelming, as like he made her do things she never did, she could also do something like that. It was making her feel contented. She wasn't sure if it will make him happy or make him smile, but she wanted to try. She also wanted him to do it as it made Vibha happy.

When they headed to meet her friends, they could clearly see the curiosity in their eyes to know who the man was behind that mask which was secreting more than half of his face.

As they continued asking her about his name, she playfully said that he is someone special, whose name she chose to keep hidden so no one could try to steal her man. Her playful tone helped, as they didn't found it suspicious but it added more scoops on their curiosity.

Whereas, if we talk about him, he was more than stunned by the choice of her words. Well, it was nothing new though as most of the times she make him astonish by her words and actions.

Though his sharp eyes managed to recognize Bhavesh even from the mask, he was looking happily in love with his girlfriend. And yeah, another sigh came out of Sid's lips at the scene. He couldn't perceive why it makes his feel so comforted.