38.Second Time

Guys I need your help, a site known as NovelHD is copying the books of Wattpad to earn money. And you all know it's a crime.
So please help me, my book has also become a victim of this.

So please go and search my book name on google with NovelHd and rate it 1. As they remove low rated books from there.

Please help🥺🙏
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sid sat back on his chair and Avu stood at the edge of his desk. Nervousness was clearly painted over her face which gets noticed by Sid. The way she fiddle her finger didn't went unseen by him.

Sid pov
She looks nervous, but why ?

Avu- umm.. Mr. Nigam, can I have a few words with you ?

What!

Did she just asked for permission that too for talking. Usually she won't do it and just irritate the hell out of you.

Sid- hmm

I hummed in response and gestured her to 'go on'.

Avu- umm baith ke baat karen ?
(umm can we sit and talk ?)

Again permission.

This is another shock she gave me within past two minutes.

Is she okay? Or anything is bothering her ?

Sid- you can see I am already sitting so you may have a seat.

She smiled and looked here and there. Maybe searching for a place to sit.

Can't she see the two empty chairs on my parallel side ?

And suddenly she started putting aside the things that were on my desk. Then she removed her heels and hopped onto the empty space.

This kiddo!

But I just kept my calm and watch her making herself comfortable there.

Avu- Mr. Nigam, tell me honestly that you like we twin right. So I've a way to continue it.

 So I've a way to continue it

SidNeet's outfit 👆🏻

Wait what ?

Was she nervous for her this stupid childish twinning stuff ?

Avu- bad idea, Neet.

I heard her scolding herself under her breath. Since she's not sitting that far from me, she's actually quite close, so I listened it.

I gave her a look and she straightened herself.

Avu- So Mr. Nigam, this is a serious topic.

And I can see how seriously you are acting. Although her tone looks really serious and professional, her actions don't seem so at all.