Part7

ynpov
yn:oppaaaaa*i screamed and run towards them and jump on????*
bts pov
when exo enter the dance class we all are controlling our anger because they steal our weapons but we didnt get anything about them but now they are here infront of us.Now we wont miss them.*smirk*.after the introduction miss tell them to dance after the dance girls are drooling
over them and in correct time bell rang we all go to rooftop to speak about this.
*at rooftap*
jin:guys be patient we have to know why they are here suddenly.
joon:yeah,and we dont know what is their indention so control
yoongi:hyung lets talk this with dad
jin:jimin close that door
jimin:ok*he close the rooftop door*
*in call*
dad:what is it?
jin:exo is here in this school
dad:okay dont do anything stupid ok?*dead serious*
bts:*gulp*o-okay dad
joon:but dad,why are they here suddenly.
dad:i dont know and today come early and tell to yn.ok?
bts:what happened dad?
dad:nothing happened there is surprise for you all so after lunch and next class come to home with yn
jin:ok dad
*End the CALL*
tae:what is the surprise?
jimin:he didnt give any surprises to us
jin:and also he need yn
joon:ok now lets go or we will be late
jk:im so hungry
*then we all go to cafeteria and sit at our usual spot and start eating but suddenly*
we heard shouting
???: how dare you ignore is!!!!
we looked at each other it is rv they are bullying yn,maknae line is smirking and enjoying the scene hyung line is concerned.then we cant hear properly cuz we are sitting far from her table.
but we can see clearly
and thenwe see joy taking her chocolate we think it is hot chocolate cuz her hand is burning so she is shifting from hand to hand to not feel hot then she pour on yn's face we can it burn't her face but what make us shocked was in her face there is no any emotions.and then we see moonbyul taping yn's leg with her leg and yn look at her and she signal something and yn nodd and suddenly she fall on her knees and start crying we are shocked cuz she started crying.and we can see maknae lines eye's softened by seeing her crying and after sometime rv left the cafeteria and yn standup like nothing happend there is no any "tears in her eyes".
so it was an acting then she went out with solar.and we all eat our food and go to our next class it is music and we entered the class after so many time yn and solar entered and miss ask them why are they late and solar immediately answer her and she said solar to sit and yn to introduce she introduced so cutely and after introducing she smiled so cutely.and also she said she like to rap .and miss ask her to rap so she said she will rap daechwita.we all start laughing cause we know only yoongi can rap it but yn just ignore it and start singing like a pro well she is cuz she rap better than yoongi.
after her song we heard clap and yn look at them and her eyes widen and she screamed
yn:oppaaa!!!!!!!!
who is oppa why is she running to shinee.

ynpov
i run to them well we are best buddies and we also have another group but today they are not here cuz some bussiness.
and i run to them and jump on minho and hug him like a koala and said.
yn:i missed you all
all:we missed you too baby bear
taemin:you dont want hug us*pout*
yn hug everyone and kiss their cheeks
yn:how was song
key:you are best at everything right
yn:yes
*bell ring*
as i was about to go out with them well shinee my best buddies we are a big group there is also another group present but they are not here cause they have some works to do.
bts come to me and said im going with them now.
so i said ok and bid my good bye to shinee and go with bts to their limo and entered.
bts pov
we go to her and take her with us to our limo we all smirked cuz we know if she entered the limo she will freak out so first we all entered so we can see her reaction but she just entered the limo like this is usual but her mom said she dont like limo she always go to school with skating board.whatever now we all are thinking about what is the surprise.
ynpov
why did they take me let me ask them.
yn:jin
jin:call me oppa im elder than you
yn:o-okay oppa why did you bring me i have classes
jin:dad said that he have a surprise for all of us so we have to be home early
yn:ok how many time it will take?
joon:10mins
yn:10mins!!
hobi:yeah why?
yn:if you said this in school i should have gone with my skatebaord and now i will be sitting in my room.
jimin:driver stop!!
jin:jimin what happened
jimin:we didnt want you ugly ass sitting in our limo so you can go on your fucking skate board and lets see who will get first there*smirk*
joon:no!it is going to be rain soon so you cant
yn:ok*i stand up and take my skate board and open the door then look at jimin and said*if i got home first then you will do whatever i say if you got there first then iwill do whatever you said deal.?
jimin:deal*smirk*
yn:dont take your words take back if i win
jimin:you too but there is one condition
yn:what is it?
jimin:you should get home with dry dress
yn:deal
and then i take my skate board and jump from limo with skate board start going in full speed
jimin:driver drive fast and hit that girl
jin:jimin!!!
jimin:if you didnt i will kill you
driver:yes sir
ynpov
i feel something is going to hit me so i jump with skate board and land on top of limo and then i see my shortcut so i jump from there and skate in full speed ican feel it will rain soon so in 2mins im in my home and i see my dad and mom sitting onthe couch happily i smiled and said
yn:im home!!
dad:where is bts
yn.:they are on their way
dad:why didnt you come with them?
yn:i like skate boarding so i always use that*smile*
dad:okay go and get fresh up we have a surprise for all of you and it is we are going to a tour and is exploring a forest and a abandoned house for young people like you will like that thats why we take that place and we will be leaving after one hour pack your stuffs*smile*
ynpov
when said that i was so happy cuz i always wanted to do andventures things like this but my mom didnt let me.so now iwas so so so happy so i started jumping like a kid.
yn:thank you dad*i hug him tightly*
dad:y-yn i-i c-cant b-breathe
yn:hehe*awkanrd laugh*sorry dad i was just too happy
dad:ok ok now go get ready
yn:ok*i run to my room and look the door and take a quick shower and wear the same dress and start taking clothes *
yn take some short jeans,hoodies,caps,masks,crop tops jackets some over shirts some boots,shoes well it is a forest and abandoned house i have to take simple yet comfortable dress so but realisation hit me .
yn:dad how many days we will be there?*iscream from my room*
dad:1week *he scream from downstairs*
yn:do youknow where is the abandoned house is*i screamed 1more*
dad:No*he screamed*
ynpov
very good so he dont know so there is a big chance that we will get lost and also we will take maybe more than 1week.so let me take more dress
and i take some more dress and some underwears and pack that all at a small bag and fortunately it fit all the dresses and then i keep it aside and take first aid cause i know it is forest we will get hurt so take a big first aid box and keep it with my dress bag and take my small tower*well it can give net in any place i dont know if it exists or not😅*it is full now ok and i keep it with the firstaid and dress then take my phone and 5 power bank well 1power bank can charge phone only 3or 4days so thatswhy and keep it with my stuffs and take some well not some a big bag of snak and put it with my stuffs,and take a box from under my bed well i take this from my home this is from my dads and grandma's gift.
i opened it and saw a big two boxs and when i open it my jaw dropped,it is one small refrigerater and one is oven it is small but it can carry so many things,and i see another box and is purifier it is also small and 1 bottle there a note i read it and it says this will boil water.well they get this when they will go to another countries if they came back there will be something like this.and then i see another two sparay bottle there is a note too iread it it is red bottle for insects and blue for snake rat etc.
and i a smal box and a small pump i open the box and there some thing small like tnt and bed and also there is note too i read it this a tnt and bed you need to pump it with the pump and there will be a red round switch if you press it then it will open and close and if you press it twice the air will go and will become its old self and it will only take your fingerprint and also it is not like balloon if take a knife and stab it nothing will happen.
and then i take everything from the box and put with the stuffs and take a big3 torches and take so many batteries.and then i take 2cameras and take its extra batteries and take so many trackers and rain coats and so many tissues and so many fruits water bottles and juices and cool drinks and some cup noodles chop sticks bread and jams and so many chocolates and bubblegums and a drawn and controller and then put it with my stuffs and and take my guns and knifes in case if i need and i already food for more than 1 or 2week also not just for me and i take so many cup noodles too and some medicines in case if we need and i take my big bag it is a beautiful yet strong bag my friends bought it for me they wont give me a simple bag and i was right if i put this all stuff there will be space for put so many things and also it will only have light weight and a put everything in bag carefully and check if everything is on correct place and if i forget something and put dress,shoes,jewelerys,caps,mask put in a in one sib and i put that guns and knives and first aid box and torch, batteries,drawn,controller,powerbank and etc,
and i take small refrigerater and put cooldrinks and fruits,chocolate in refrigerator and put in in my another sib and take oven and put it withrefrigerator*well this dont need electricity*and take snack bag and put it in bag and take water,juices,noodles and bread jams put it with oven and close the sib and and take my bubble gum,trackers,net tower and put it in another small sib and take the spray bottles and tnt pump raincoat in another sib,and i take aother phone too in case if we need
and then dad called me
dad:yn are you ready*scream*
yn:5mins*scream*
and i run to bathroom and take a quick shower and wear this

and then i take 2cameras and take its extra batteries and take so many trackers and rain coats and so many tissues and so many fruits water bottles and juices and cool drinks and some cup noodles chop sticks bread and jams and so many chocolates a...

and everything same and ididnt do any make up and take my bag and run to downstairs and said
yn:im ready letssss goooooooooooooooo
.
.
.
.
how i her tour going to be lets see in next part bye bye good night