Part 69

authorpov
so,this story is not end yet and i was doing a small prank hehe😅😅😉.

also i didn't told you that yn got shot nor her body fall on ground lifeless right.So you guys can't kill me or making my funeral😑😶

So you guys can't kill me or making my funeral😑😶

see i didn't said yn's body.

so now lets start the story.

ynpov
i flinch when i heard the 3gunshot.
but i didn't felt anypain but i felt blood splashing on my body.

i open my eyes and saw the man who point the gun at me is on the floor died.
The floor is also filled with his blood i look up and saw everyone backfacing me.

i take the gun from the floor and stand up.

then i heard so many gunshots and everyone start fighting.

Wait they are BTS AND DAD!?!?

someone was about to stab dad so i shoot him in head dad look at me and nodd.

we all start killing them.

i knocked i man out.

incase if i need him.

After some more time.

it full silence here there is only one sound and that is our panting.

suga:how did you killed them?

they all look at me

yn:with gun obiviously?

they all sigh

dad:yn why did you kill them and why you weren't scared?
jin:yes you just killed them at 1 shoot!?
jk:and why did you run with the man who tried to....
dad:rape you?

yn:fine i will tell you everything but you have to answer my questions?

they all nodd

yn:how did you all got gun

dad was about tell something but i motioned him to not speak.and ofcourse i know they are mafias but i want to hear from their mouth.

yn:and why did you killed them??you all were also not scared to kill them.also after realizing you killed everyone you didn't felt guilty.Who are you all really?

bts have a shocked face.Then they look at dad and dad just nod his head.

bts:w-we are mafia

dad:now answer our question

yn:im mafia too.And thankz for your help if you didn't helped me i won't be still alive so thankz.

so now let me tell you a big flashback to a small paragraph.

so john take her to the room and he left yn there and then that antonio came and she run with him until now was a plan of yn.
Everything was a plan a secret plan.That is the only reason john didn't showed up.Also yn is not a stupid to come with an criminal antonio this alley is compleatly under her control.And bts coming here was also a part of plan because this is the time she will start her new plan to destroy her dad's killer.And the tear it was fake ofcourse why should i even cry if im fucking sure nothing will happen to me.