Part 21

ynpov
when i look back i saw........
fuck EXO what the heck they want now??
chanyeol:Yn,do you wanna eat with us??
yn:h-huh n-no i w-will e-eat wit-h m-my f-friends*nervous smile*
chen:we are ordering you COME.EAT.WITH.US
yn:b-but-
chanyeol start dragging me to their table.Fuck cant i even eat peacefully in this world???
he made me sit beside him and kai they also bought me food woah my favorite foods and banana milk too.I didnt care about anyone and start eating like a kid that got her favorite foods for first time.after eating half i feel so many eyes on me when i look up all exo members are looking at me with a smile?wait what SMILE!?!?am i dreaming or what i rub my eyes and look at them they are still looking at me??
yn:w-why are you all looking at me like this?? is something on my face or what??
i said this in 1 breathe
lay:why? cant we look at our little friend??
yn:huh??friend??me?
baek:dont you want to be our friend??
yn:but why me tho?
sehun:because we find you special
yn:how?
chen:stop asking questions and just eat!
yn:okay*pouting and eating*
then i saw kai going to eat a piece of pizza!!
yn:kai oppa?
exo:oppa?!?!
yn:yeah you dont like it??
kai:no no you can call me oppa*smile*
exo:yahh call us oppa too
yn:ok ok
kai:why did you call me?
yn:ummm can you give me pizza too*puppy eyes*
kai:huh??
yn:pweaseee
kai:here
he put the piece infront of my mouth and i look at him confused.
kai:Take a bite hmm
yn:huh ok?
i take a bite from that piece and then kai take bite from where i bite.eeewww
yn:why did you do that??
kai:i thought it will be tasty and yes it is so tasty.
yn:whatever
i countinue my eating and they did the same but suddenly chanyeol lean in to my face and i move my head to back and chanyeol lean more and i close my eyes tightly then i feel his thump on side of my lips wiping something.i open my eyes only to shut it close because of the sudden bang on my table by jungkook whole bts is in back of him then i open my eyes and see jungkook grabing chanyeol by color i cant ruin my plan i should stop him.
i stand up and said
yn:stop it!!
well now everyone's eyes is on me not just bts and exo whole cafeteria is looking at me.
then jungkook let go of chanyeol and grab my left arm and start dragging me with him but suddenly chanyeol grab my right hand and pull me to him,jungkook glared at him and pull me chanyeol glared at him and pull me they two are pulling my two hands like they two got 1 doll and they two want it.
yn:yahh stop pulling my arms im going.Then the bell rang and i go to my friends and we go to class A5 for weightlifting competition.
.
.
.
.
.
Im sorry for making a short part but i hope you guys like it.Be.And i wanted to ask you guys that did you guys got corona vaccine??please comment the answer or send me personally😊