Part 63

ynpov

BANG

suddenly someone shoot me but that bullet hit the balcony door.

Then they start firing.

fuck.

i run inside and close that room and i can hear window broking.

and then tae and jimin grab my two hands and run to downstairs and see everyone already standing there.

dad:jimin and tae make yn wenjie yang yang and your mom safe!

yn:dad what is happening!?
dad:my business enemys are attacking us-

BOOM

i guess they throw bomb and here our mansion is in fire we can't go out because now this mansion is in their control.

i run to up.

all:YN!!

i got inside my room and lock it.

Then take my phone call my bp and bigbang.

i didn't let them talk and said.

Yn:Come fast to my home with all of our members im being attacked my family is also in danger also this mansion is in fire so be fast also.This mansion is also in their control.
uh

then i cut my phone and take my important things such as my office and mafia files my weapons and my laptop and my precious box then take some more important things.And put it in my bag and now the firing is no more but i don't know what is their plans.

then i go to downstairs and see no one?!

yn:Dad!!!?Mom!!!!?oppa!!!!!

no responce.

i immediately check everywhere ofcourse except where the fire is and i see no one.

Then i run to camera room and see they go to somewhere else with the help of a secret tunnel.
i immediately run to there and fuck! i need a password to open it.

i take my phone out and called bp.

IN OTP
yn:where the hell are you all!?
lisa:we will be in your home in some seconds
yn:then fast if you don't want my dead body
lisa:okok

END OF OTP

i take my laptop out and start opening the password.

BOOM

look like they are gonna make this mansion into ashes.
Also this room is filling with the smoke and heat.

YES!!

it opened and i immediately enter it and locked it then start running.

After so many time of running i got tired and also it is so dark so i take my phone out and on my torch and look at everywhere i don't know where im so i start walking and after some more time i saw a door and i walk to there quickly and tried to open it but it was locked so i start banging but no one came.

So i didn't think twice and take time bomb and stick it to the door and put a 3minute timer and start running back then.

BOOM

then smoke start filling the tunnel and i take my mask out and cover my face and then i wait 10mins there and start walking to the door and now it is opened and i enter a garage!?
Then i see 2 door and i walk to 1 door and start banging.

Yn:Oppa!im YN please open this door!!?

Then someone open this door and i saw a guard i didn't said anything and put my phone in my pocket and start walking and i enter living room and saw everyone.

i didn't said anything and take my phone out and off the torch and called bp.

IN OTP
yn:is everything ok now?
jisoo:yes,but are you okay??
yn:yeah im okay and i want some of my friends in our play house ok?also don't make them uncomfortable too.okay?
jisoo:ofcourse we won't
yn:then tell any oppa to come to me now.
jisoo:where are you?
yn:i don't know i will send my location to you.
jisoo:ok

END OF OTP

then i send her my location and tell her to be here in 5mins.

Then i put my phone in my pocket and yangi run to me and hug me and cried.

But i didn't hug him back and just stand there still soon bts come and hug us two.

all:how did you came?
yn:oh sorry to came here you wanted me to die there right?
dad:no yn
yn:itsok dad after all im nothing to you so no worries.

Then they start telling me that they were sorry and mom told them and drag them to leave.

yn:itsokay,but why did you lock that door?

mom:we didn't want any of them to follow us here and kill us.

i rolled my eyes at her statement.

yn:there is something wrong in what you said.
you didn't wanted me to be alive.It is okay to be say the truth mOm.

*Ding Dong*😆😅
someone rang the door bell
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys like this part and Thankz for reading Stay Safe Take Care Bye Byeee Lub Youuuuuuuu😙😙😙😙😙😙
If you like this please Vote☆ and Comment.

Also i wanna tell you one thing.if you have time please check the book of
😊

Bye Byeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜