[05 definitely not jenga]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[05] fifth chapter
episode six, season 5
-narrative
word count 1333
> in which the
islanders get to
know each other
better playing a
rip-off version of
Jenga.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER[05] fifth chapterepisode six, season 5-narrativeword count 1333> in which theislanders get toknow each otherbetter playing arip-off version ofJenga

That evening, the islanders spent hours partying with each other, just enjoying the summer evening before gathering around the firepit.

In the middle sat a Jenga tower, which did confuse many of the islanders, before they got a text telling them that on each Jenga piece was a question that the player's partner must answer truthfully.

First up was Anna and Sherif.

"Have you ever ghosted anyone?" she asked, reading off the coloured block the girl had pulled out.

Sherif took a second before answering, "Yeah," he said as if it was obvious making Anna gawk and everyone else burst out laughing at his bluntness, "I have, like, yeah it's happened."

Next was Michael and Yewande.

Yewande took her time picking out whichever block she deemed wouldn't make the tower fall.

She finally picked out a burgundy coloured one and read aloud, "What's your biggest turn-on?"

"A powerful woman," Michael answered after a few seconds, getting a few ooh's and ahh's from the others, "yeah a powerful woman.

After them was Tommy and Molly Mae.

Tommy was the one to ask the question this time as he spoke, "What is the worst thing that has happened to you during sex?"

"Oh my god," Molly cringed before continuing, "Em, farting?" she suggested, making everyone cackle.

Then it was Summer and Ovie.

Ovie picked up a block from the tower and asked, "What's your biggest ick."

"Like, turn-off?" she double-checked before responding, "Um, probably when a guy runs upstairs on all fours."

At the utter randomness of the comment, everyone burst out laughing with Curtis asking the girl, "Wait has someone done that in your house before?"

"Aye, a boyfriend of mine did it when we were going to bed and let's just say he wasn't my boyfriend for much longer," Summer said, laughing along with the others.

Next, it was Joe and Lucie.

The girl struggled with pulling out a block and not knocking the tower over, however, finally got it, "How many one night stands have you had?"

It took him a while, with everyone else oohing and Michael telling Joe something nobody could quite make out but, in the end, he eventually admitted to having four.