[26 twitter truths?]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[26] twenty-sixth chapter
episode twenty-four, season 5
-narrative+twitter
word count 3969
>In which viewer's
tweets reveal the public's
real opinions of the
islanders and leaves
some people 
unimpressed.

It had been an eventful twenty-four hours in the villa — for some, more than others — and when the unwanted, blinding lights forced the islanders awake the next day, all anyone wanted to do was put the drama behind them and continue on with an uneventful love island journey. Yeah... uneventful, as if that would ever happen.

"Morning, Sunshine," Ovie mumbled, leaning in to kiss the girl on the cheek then the nose, making her blush slightly.

Mocking disgust, the girl pushed him away playfully, "Morning breath, man, morning breath," she told him, making the boy laugh as quietly as he could at seven in the morning at the serious persona she was trying to put on.

Once up in the bathroom, Summer greeted Molly with a warm hug before getting ready for the day, still worn out from the previous evening of balloon-popping, sex quiz nonsense.

"There's a hot boy outside," Maura commented as she walked past, causing everyone's heads to snap up in both confusion and shock, before the girl then chuckled, "Kidding."

After getting changed and brushing out her hair, Summer made her way out to the garden to join her fellow islanders in their morning activities. Once having spotted spotting Ovie on one of the daybeds, the girl bid farewell to her peers in the kitchen and made her way down to him, water bottle in hand.

"I have a question," she announced, dropping down onto the daybed beside him, almost startling the life out of the poor guy.

Regaining composure, Ovie shifted over to give Summer more room before questioning her statement, "Like, a hypothetical one, or proper real-life one?"

"Aren't all questions proper, real-life questions?" she protested, causing him to cock his head challengingly, almost as if he was asking her to get on with it. "All right, all right, I'll carry on."

Once Ovie gave her a smile in response, she shuffled slightly closer and took a sip of water before asking him, "D'you think we'd work on the outside?"

"Who, you and me?" he asked her, earning him an incredulous look in response.

"No, me and Jordan." Summer quipped sarcastically before breaking into a smirk, "Of course, I mean you and me."

Ovie took a moment to think her question over, genuine concentration on his face as he looked over the hills in the distance, confusing Summer slightly.