Chapter 5

A few weeks after Gabriel revealed his quirk, he refused to go to school, so you decided to home school him, giving Jessie the option he decided to stay at school.

Years slipped by, Gabriel returned to go to middle school with his brother. The time was coming near where they would had to sit their entrance exams.

"Hey Jet, can I talk to you?"

"Sure thing (Y/N)." He smiled.

You took a seat on his desk and sighed, holding some papers in you hand as you handed them over to him.

"What's this?"

"I was asked to be a teacher at UA, my high school in Japan. It's the best hero school in the world, and I made a promise to Gabriel and Jessie they could go there if they passed the exams. But to take them we need to be in Japan..."

Jet read through the letter Nezu had sent you, the enrolment papers, everything. It was quiet for a few moments before he smiled.

"Well, let's go then!"

You spun round to face him, shock written all over you face.

"What about your agency? You're whole life is here!"

He let out a loud laugh, shaking his head with a grin as he stood up.

"I've got enough money to last a two lifetimes (Y/N), I don't have any family here. You and the boys are the closest thing, so, you you wanna move back I'll come with you! Plus it'll be a nice change of scenery, I'm sure Whippet won't mind taking over, he's been my second in command since I started this place."

You smiled warmly, standing up, you hugged him tightly.

"I love you like a brother Jet, if you really want to come I won't stop you, honestly I'd love for you to join us. I still have my family's apartment there."

Jet grinned once more at you, marching out of the room he announced the news to everyone causing a commotion as usual making you laugh.

You filled out the papers and sent them off an hour later, standing outside the agency as you looked around the city.

"So, how long?" Jet asked.

"A week, let's get the boys from school."

You thought the news would be hard one them, but they both took it in stride, happily filling out the applications you gave them before rushing off to pack.

After a crazy week, you finally found yourself on the plane, looking at the land below you.

"Hey mum..."

You turned to Gabriel, he moved his hair from his face to see you.

"Is UA a good school...?"

"One of the best, I went there. I know it'll be hard at first, but I'll be working there so I'll be there to help."

He nodded, resting his head on your shoulder as he went back to reading.

"I can't wait to see where mum grew up! I bet it's gonna be amazing! I wonder if I can meet some pro heroes at UA!" Jessie gushed.

He jumped from his seat, kneeling on it to face you while Jet poked his head with a laugh.

"Calm down kid, we're not the only ones here."

Jessie swatted his hand away, ruffling his already scruffy blue hair with a laugh.

"Sorry! Hey mum do you know any teachers at UA?! Any pro heroes?! Are they awesome like you?!"