Chapter 18

It was the weekend, Hizashi have Aizawa your number, and when you woke up you saw you had a text from him.

Aizawa: are you free today?

Yawning, you sat up and stretched, picking up your phone you replied.

You: I think so

With that, you padded into the living room, Jet was already awake and was cleaning up.

"Where are the boys?"

"They went out with Izuku and some others from their class. Said they'd be back later tonight."

You nodded your head, flopping yourself on the couch. Jet laughed, walking over, you set a cup next to you along with some food.

"Inko asked if we could look after Izuku while she went away for a couple of day, I agreed if that's okay?"

"Yeah, that's perfectly fine. We'll set up some futons in the living room, I'll ask the boys if they want to invite some other friends."

Grabbing your phone, you clicked on your group chat and sent a message.

You: alright you three, since your staying Izuku do you guys want to invite some friends over for the weekend?

You received another text and clicked on it, sitting up to drink your coffee and eat your breakfast.

Aizawa: want to grab a drink?

You: sure, give me like an hour. Come meet me at outside my building, there's a coffee shop nearby

You sent him the adress and saw the boys were spamming the chat.

Gabriel: I don't mind.

Jessie: sure! It sounds fun!

Izuku: are you sure it's okay? Also thank you for looking after me!

You: I'm sure, and it's not a problem!

With that, you got ready, grabbing a shower you changed into some jeans and a hoodie as you padded back into the living room.

The boys were back, and had some of the class with them.

"Hi Miss (L/N)! Thanks for letting us stay!" Kaminari, Aoyama, Mina, Tsu, Iida, Uraraka, Ojrio said.

"No problem!"

"The others said they'd come soon." Jessie said.

You nodded, pulling on your shoes as you grabbed your keys and wallet.

"Where you going?" Jet asked.

"Meeting someone for coffee, take care of the kids Jet!"

With that, you left, looking over the balcony you saw the dark figure of Aizawa stood out front.

Jumping, you made a soft bed of water to land on and walked over.

"You could have just taken the stairs." He said.

You smiled and shrugged, getting him to follow you as you walked.

You glanced at him, from this side you could see the scar under his eye. Looking away you carried on walking.

"So, what's this about?" You asked.

"Like I said, I want to make up for what I did." He replied.

You both walked in, heading to the counter you placed your orders and sat at a small table in the corner.

You looked out the window while he looked at you. His eyes looked at the scar on your eyes brow and lip with a small frown.

"How was your time after high school?" You asked.