Chapter 12

For the next few weeks you successfully avoided Aizawa while still making time for you friends.

But today you had no choice, you stood in the USJ along with 13 and Aizawa, listening to them explain today's exercise. You knew All Might would be joining you later though.

"Since (L/N) is an expert at rescue scenarios, she will be the one grading you today." Aizawa said.

"Yes, you'll get points based on-"

A bang and an alarm made you spin around, in the middle of the training grounds was a large purple gate, emerging from it villains.

"Stay back!" You ordered.

"I didn't know the training started so soon." Iida noted.

Aizawa activated his quirk and pulled his goggles up, hiding his eyes.

"This isn't training! Those are real villains!"

Izuku and Jessie stopped forward.

"Stay back!" You yelled.

They jumped back into place, you looked around. You listened to the villains monologue with a groan.

"13 I trust you to protect the students, Aizawa and myself will ward them off, get the kids out of here!"

She nodded, and you ran off with Aizawa. While he took on one horde you took on another, dodging any attacks they'd threw at you.

Bringing a hand up, water rushes to your palm, forming the shape of a sword, it froze into solid ice.

"Ha! Is this even a pro?!" A villain laughed.

You sneered, swinging the sword about a few times before pointing it at them.

"I am!"

With that, you charged. Due to your quirks nature, you were able draw water from the air and turn it into ice, if it broke you could quickly fix it.

You slashed at any villain near you, coating the sword in blood that froze as soon as it touch the blade, adding to the strength of your weapon.

Villains dropped all around you, crying in pain or running as soon as you got too close. You focused on trying to knock them out and hurting them as little as possible.

"You're too soft..." a raspy voice said.

Looking around, you watched a blue haired boy come out of the portal with a weird bird looking thing behind him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Rain, and you?"

"Shigaraki, Rain isn't your real name. I suppose it's smart not to give your real name to a villain though..." he chuckled, "this is Nomu."

You watched him carefully, by now, Aizawa and over and Shigaraki begin speaking to him.

Aizawa charged the blue haired boy, but he missed. Shigaraki places his hand in Aizawas elbow and you watched it crumble.

"Stop it!" You yelled, running at him.

Before you knew it you had been knocked back by Nomu, and Aizawa was pinned under him, the sickening crunch of bones rang in the air.

You got up again, grabbing your fallen sword you began to charge once more, but Nomu grabbed your shirt, your sword doing nothing against him.

"It's useless, he's as strong as All Might himself!" Shigaraki giggled.

You carried on struggling, closing your eyes, you opened them again. You could see Nomu's circulatory system but before you could act you were dropped in the floor, Shigaraki knelt over you. You blinked, turning your vision back to normal.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He whispered, "You you know what my quirk does? I can disintegrate anything I touch! Like this!"

He grabbed your sword and you watched it fall apart, eyes wide.

He tilted his head at you, laughing like a little kid.

"I can also do this..."

He brought his hand up, grabbing your left arm with four fingers.

"Don't.. hurt her...!" Aizawa snarled.

Shigaraki turned around, staring at the hero with a smirk on his face. Slowly he lowered the final finger, but nothing happened.

"Stop him!" Shigaraki yelled. There was a thud and pain shot right through you making you scream.

"STOP IT!" Aizawa yelled.

He pulled free from Nomus grasp, activating his quirk to stop you from being hurt even more but he was instantly caught again.

Shigaraki crawled off you, he headed over to Aizawa his hand reaching you.

You turned water from the near by pond and froze it into a dagger, throwing it into his bag making him stop.

"Damn you!"

Shigaraki stormed over but suddenly stopped, looking ahead. You tilted your head back and panicked.

"RUN!" You yelled, "GET AWAY!"

Jessie stood there with Gabriel, Gabriel made two swords, readying them as Jessie held his hand out.

Behind them was Izuku, Tsu and Mineta.

"Oh how fun!" Shigaraki laughed, charging them.

You stood up, running after Shigaraki, you tossed yourself in front of the boys as his palm reached you, it barely missed you as he was tossed back by Jessie.

Shigaraki growled, suddenly Nomu was running at you guys.

Pushing the boys back into the water, you were punched in the stomach, blood flew out of your mouth as you were thrown next Aizawa. Your vision was fading, but you felt a warm body over yours, and blood dripping on you as a pressure was applied to the pair of you.

You opened your eyes, above you was Aizaw, his hair all over the place, his face twisted in pain as he looked at you, and that was the last thing you saw before you passed out