°✧ ♥◔ 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 ◔ ♥°✧

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀 winced as the wooden sword she held clashed heavily with Soo Won's

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀 winced as the wooden sword she held clashed heavily with Soo Won's. She was rusty, having had no chance to practice because of her duties as sovereign. 

"Are you alright?" Her husband asked in concern. 

"I'm fine. Thank you. Let's continue." Sara answered sharply, bringing her sword up and harshly it swinging it back down, forcing Soo-Won to change his stance to one of defense. 

A week after her little outburst in the library, she had taken her husband outside for a little spar, although she called it a little brush up practice. 

Although the female wasn't as physically strong as the Generals and her husband, she had better stamina and knew how to better take advantage of her strength, and other's weaknesses.

That was what lead to her list of wins, and zero losses. 

--

The two sat underneath a tree, panting. Some of Sara's pent up frustration had been released by the spar, but now the remainders were starting to seep back into her mind. 

"I'll be going in first." After taking a moment to catch her breath, Sara stood up briskly and straightened her robes. 

Soo-Won looked up, startled. "What? Wait!" He quickly grabbed the woman's hand. "Don't go yet!" He cried out desperately. 

Sara snatched her hand back in confusion. "Why ever not? I've got paperwork and strategies to complete. I hope you haven't forgotten the inevitable war soon to come-"

"I know. I know. But Sara..." The man stepped closer, and wrapped his arms tightly around his wife. "You..you haven't been paying attention to me lately." 

The woman was silent for a while, her face blank with disbelief. "I-I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." She tried to shake off the arms around her, but Soo-Won refused to let go. 

"I'm serious! I know I sound childish, but I really miss you! you're not with me anymore!" 

Sara gritted her teeth and forced herself out of her husband's arms. "Everything we have worked for, everything we have sacrificed, was so that we could have the crowns in our hands. How can you complain about attention, when there is so much to be done?" She turned towards Soo-Won, who shamefully stared at his feet, and sighed. "Very well." 

The man lifted his head quickly, eyes filled with hope. 

"We will visit the town today, and afterwards I will even sleep with you." Sara straightened her robes, and widened her eyes when Soo-Won leaped forward and embraced her tightly. 

"Thank you! I love you so much." He chanted, rocking them back and forth. 

"I love you too. But don't forget your duties tomorrow."

--

It wasn't long before Sara started to lose feeling in her feet. 

The two had gone to almost all the shops in the town, and Soo-Won was still giddily walking towards more. 

"L-let's take a break." Sara groaned and sat down on the ground, ignoring the stares she got. 

"Sara! What are you doing??!" Her husband cried. 

-

"How is this any better?" The female grumbled on Soo-Won's lap. 

"Well, your clothes won't get dirty." He grinned in pride. "Oh! By the way, I've got a present for you!" The man reached into a much, and brought out a small black box. 

"Oh?" Sara raised an eyebrow. 

Soo-Won opened the box, revealing a glittering bracelet made of beautiful stones. "I forgot to give them to you, but I asked the Earth General's wife, Lady Yun-Ho, to make them for me a little while ago." He passed the jewelry to his wife, who accepted it with trembling hands. 

"My god..." Even Sara couldn't form words for how much she loved the bracelet. She was moved, to be blunt. How could she not be? Her dear husband gave her a beautiful gift. "Thank you, my love. It is gorgeous." She hesitantly put the piece of jewelry on, admiring it on her wrist. 

"I'm glad you like it." Soo-Won said, fondly observing his wife as she turned her wrist around on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her. She had even called him her love!!

"Alright then. As thanks, I will gather my strength to finish visiting all the stores." Sara stood up, dusting herself off. 

"Yay!"