❦♡︎ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟.♡︎❦

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 in the courtyard, I got up and went to my room

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 in the courtyard, I got up and went to my room. I hadn't seen a sign of Yona and Soo Won, but I was grateful for that. Even though I didn't show it, Yona usually got on my nerves. Her naivety, and ignorance would most certainly be her downfall. Her childish love and idolization of Soo Won will hurt her.

But that hurt was something I was counting on. Perhaps, after she experiences that pain, Yona will grow up, and mature. Maybe even become stronger.

I hide all of that, everyday, behind a mask of indifference and ice. Yona couldn't know what I was thinking, or all of my plans would be useless.

Sitting on my fluffy bed, I leaned my head against the cool wooden wall. Lately, I felt bursts of fatigue and tiredness, appearing at random times and disappearing as soon as it comes.

I'm sure people notice it, but they don't say anything, for which I'm grateful. Until I figure out what it is, and what the cause is, I planned on ignoring it.

Suddenly, I heard a soft knock on my door. Rubbing my tired eyes, I opened it, expecting to see a servant. Instead, I found Soo Won, his hand poised as if he planned on knocking again.

Narrowing my eyes slightly for a millisecond but then reverting back to normal, I plaster a fake smile onto my face.

"Why hello! To what do I owe this...pleasure?" I say brightly, unconsciously lacing a bit of sarcasm to the end.

Seeming completely clueless to that fact, Soo Won lowered his hand, and leaned against the doorframe.

"Hi Sara! I was just coming for a visit since I haven't spoken to you in a long while."

Scoffing in my head, I nod my head.

He stepped into the room, inviting himself in, and sat on my bed where I was sitting before. Closing the door, I leaned on it, frowning at his actions.

I frowned even more when he changed his face expression from cheerful to tiredness and....something else.

Noticing my frown, he quickly changed it back, but it was too late. Straightening up, I walked over to where he sat and crouched down to his height. Grabbing his chin between two of my fingers, I looked into his eyes. 

"hm."

Not resisting, Soo Won stared back. Finally I let go, and stepped back.

"You came here for something else. You have an ulterior motive. What do you want?" 

Flinching as he looked into my eyes, he lowered his head so his hair covered his face

"Sara.." Suddenly lifting his head, I saw the determination his eyes contained. Raising an eyebrow, I gestured for him to continue. Taking a deep breath, he then said something unexpected. "I must kill your father."