When you see his hickey | Park Jimin

I opened the door to me and Jimin's house, i exhaled as I just came from work, I put my bag on the table and I exhaustedly sat on the couch, I turned my head to see Jimin entering a few minutes later, his appearance was disheveled, his hair was messy and his tie was loose over his shirt. He gave me an exhausted smile and took his jacket off.

He walked up to me and placed himself behind me on the couch with me laying between his legs, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his embrace. "Hey baby." He greeted me as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I turned my head, giving him a small smile then pecking him on the lips.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Tiring." He replied as he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the couch. I smiled sympathetically then shifted my gaze to a mark on his neck.

My heart beat was gradually increasing in panic, tears threatened to escape my eyes, I sat up as I looked at him. "Jimin..." he opened his eyes to look at me.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked with concern lingering in his tone.

"Y-You love me, right?" My voice quivered as I questioned him and he furrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Ofcourse I do, what type of question is that?" He replied.

"You wouldn't do anything that would hurt me, right?"
I asked as I shifted my gaze to the ground, unable to look him in the eyes because if I did, then I would break down.

He sat closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, I love you too much, I couldn't bare to see you hurt, especially if it's because of me." I turned to look into his eyes, the eyes I once melted in, the eyes that was once sincere and now full of lies and deceit.

Tears escaped my eyes and Jimin's expression softened at my state. "It's too late for that..." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

Jimin grabbed my cheeks into his hands, "Baby, you're scaring me, can you please explain?" He asked desperately, i moved his hands away from my face and slowly got up.

"Wasn't I enough, Jimin?" I choked on my tears and I put my hand on my mouth to stop myself from sobbing. "Baby, what do you mean? You're more than enough." He got up and grabbed my hand, caressing my knuckles in reassurance.

I glanced back at the hickey I saw, I pulled down his collar to expose a couple of love bites all over his neck.

"I wasn't enough for you to stay loyal." I spat as I looked intensely into his eyes, his eyes were filled with guilt and regret. I moved away from him and made my way upstairs with Jimin trailing behind me. I took my suitcase out and began to stuff all my clothes inside, I felt Jimin's hand on my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Baby, please let me explain." He spoke out frantically as he tried pull me into his embrace but I pushed him on his chest harshly. "There's nothing to explain, Jimin!" I yelled out.

"It was a mistake Y/N, please, I don't want to lose you." He pleaded as his eyes were glassy from the tears threatening to spill.

"You have already lost me." I glared at him and turned to face my suitcase and zipped it up then placed it on the ground.

"No! Y/N, please!" He shouted out as he tried to take the suitcase from me.

"Jimin, you lied to my face for god knows how long, you said I was enough, but if I was really enough then you wouldn't have done this, you wouldn't have risked our whole relationship for your lust." I wiped the tears from my eyes as I spoke.

"How long were you going to string me along, huh? You literally came home acting like everything is okay...like you didn't just come home after being with someone else." I cried as I whispered the last past in agony. I pulled the suitcase with me and pushed Jimin to the side then walked downstairs.

Jimin ran after me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Y/N, I'm so sorry, please don't leave me." Jimin sobbed out and I felt his tears hit my neck as he buried his face in it.

I pushed his hands forcefully off me, "don't fucking touch me, you have lost that right." I spat out and walked downstairs.

Jimin was trailing behind me as he was screaming out my name, "Y/N please! I love you!" I turned to look at him for the last time.

"Oh Jimin...you have no idea what love is." I smiled bitterly, I opened the door and walked out of it for the last time.

'If someone loves you, they wouldn't put themselves in a position to lose you because trust can take years to build and seconds to break.'