Finding out you are pregnant (Werewolf/Vampire AU) | Park Jimin

Congratulations Alpha Y/N on your baby girl." The pack doctor smiled and I stared at him in astonishment. A small smile appeared on my face as the realisation hits me. I have a little baby growing inside of me.

"Thank you." I smiled back as I stood up. I walked to me and Jimin's office and the smell of his jasmine aroma hits all my senses.

I opened the door to see a frustrated Jimin looking over paperwork. I chuckled at his state and he looked up at me, "you're laughing at my misery?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Maybe I am, what are you gonna do about it, oh mighty vampire?" I responded, mockingly with a smirk on my face, I walked up to him and I straddled his lap with my arms around his neck. "I can think of plenty of things but none of them involve with your clothes on." He softly kissed the mark on my neck which symbolises our mate bond. I shivered at the sensation and I could feel Jimin smirk against my skin which made me pout slightly because he knew the affect he had on me.

"I need to tell you something." I said before it got out of hand. Jimin pulled back and looked into my eyes as he frowned.

"Is everything okay, beautiful?" He asked in concern as he rubbed his thumb on my waist gently, I could feel he was worried through our mate bond. I took a deep breath as I gazed into his beautiful dark brown orbs.

"Baby...you're going to be a dad." I announced nervously as I instinctively rubbed my belly, I could already feel a small bump because pregnancy is quicker for werewolves. Jimin's face got paler than usual and it was kind of ironic because he was a vampire and I chuckled internally at myself.

"I-I'm going to be a dad?" Jimin stuttered as his eyes widened in shock, he didn't even blink and I just sat there awkwardly looking at him.

"Babe, you good?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"You're pregnant?" Jimin asked as he was still in shock and I rolled my eyes. Did I really need to spell everything out?

"Yes Jimin, there's a baby girl growing inside of me." I chuckled at his expression. "We're having a girl?" Jimin's eyes got watery as he cupped my cheeks and I nodded with a small smile.

Jimin pulled me into his embrace and I felt his tears falling on my shoulder.
"I love you so fucking much, Y/N." He cried out.

~ 2 months later ~

I sat on the kitchen counter, eating countless chocolates as I waited for Jimin to get home. Normally Jimin and I would work together on pack duties but he said he wanted me to rest during my pregnancy. I heard the door open and I saw Jimin walking in. "How's the most beautiful girl on the planet?" He cooed as he stood between my legs and gave me a soft kiss while gently stroking my belly.

"Hungry and Hungry OH and more hungry." I growled to which Jimin chuckled.

"You've finished the chocolates, haven't you?" Jimin shook his head in disbelief with a smile still on his face.

"Hey! It isn't easy feeding two people, especially one that is a size of a watermelon." I argued then crossed my arms with a pout, which made Jimin trace my bottom lip. "Don't do that face baby...you know what that does to me." Jimin sighed.

"I'll buy you more chocolate tomorrow, okay?" I smiled widely in victory and wrapped my arms around Jimin tightly. "Thank you!"

"Alright my little wolfie, let's get you to bed." He picked me up bridal style and walked us to our bedroom.

~ A couple of days later ~

"Alright Alpha Y/N, give me one last push." The midwife announced, I held onto Jimin's hand tightly and he whispered sweet things into my ear.

"You got this, baby." He tried to encourage me which in result made me glare at him.

"I will hit your head with a pan." I growled at him and he chuckled nervously.

I gave one last push and I heard the most beautiful sound of my baby girl crying. Jimin cut the cord and the midwife wrapped my baby in a small blanket and handed her to me.

"She has your eyes, Y/N." Jimin choked on his tears as he spoke and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"She has my eyes but she looks more like her daddy." I smiled at him as tears cascaded down my cheek.

~ 6 years later ~

"Kiona!" I heard Jimin scream then heard tiny feet running towards me. "Here you go, mummy." Kiona gave me the glass and we saw a drenched Jimin stomping down the stairs. I let out a chuckle as Jimin's eyes flashed red and Kiona's eyes widened.

"Bye, mummy!" Kiona yelled as she tried to ran away from her father using both her wolf and vampire speed.

"Come here you." Jimin caught her before she ran too far.

"Kiona, I told you not to pour water on my face when I'm sleeping." Jimin scolded our daughter and  narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm sorry, daddy." Kiona gave the cutest puppy dog face which had Jimin melt in seconds.

"Don't do it again, alright angel?" Jimin sighed as he kissed Kiona's cheek, she hugged Jimin and he put her down and she ran upstairs.

I smiled as Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin was on my shoulder. "You told her to put water on me, didn't you?" He spoke in a husky voice which sent shivers down my spine, he traced his fangs along my neck and my breathing became shaky.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." I bit my lip as I closed my eyes.

"You will get your punishment tonight." Jimin growled and bit my earlobe playfully. Kiona came down the stairs and Jimin pulled away, she ran into my arms and I picked her up.

"I love you, mummy." Kiona kissed my cheek as her melodic giggles fills my ears.

"I love you too, honey." Jimin looked at us in pure adoration, my cheeks heated as I could feel his love through the mate bond, even after all these years, he left the same affect on me.