When he kills you | Park Jimin

•Jimin's POV•
Y/N. My precious baby. My everything. The woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, she was everything I could ever ask for and more, which made what my father forced me to do way worse.

"Hey Y/N get ready, I'll be there in an hour." I spoke through the phone, each word was spoken with pure agony as I was staring in the eyes of the man I was pure disgusted to call my father, he smirked evilly, loving what he was putting me through.

"I love you too baby." I said those last words with sincerity, making my father roll his eyes.

I walked away from my father, brushing my shoulder against his harshly as I passed him. I had my hand on the handle and heard him speak up, "remember, if you don't do it, I will know about it." Those were the last words I heard from him before opening the door and slamming it shut.

I drove to Y/N's house, parking infront of it and the second I saw her come out, it took my breath away, the wind was blowing gently against her long hair and she wore the most beautiful white, plain and elegant dress that went down to her knees. She looked like an angel. My angel.

She sat down in the car and looked at me curiously, I couldn't keep my eyes off the ethereal girl infront of me.

I snapped out of my trance, making Y/N chuckle at me, I smiled as I drove off, her laughs were like music to my ears.

"So where are we going?" She asked excitedly, looking at me with her shiny eyes. I held the steering wheel tightly as I smiled painfully.

"It's a surprise princess." I spoke in a low voice, trying hard not to let my voice crack. I looked at her for a split second and she pouted cutely.

I parked my car and got out of my car, quickly making my way to the other side, opening the door for Y/N, her cheeks were tinted pink as she mumbled a 'thank you', making my heart swell in happiness.

I grabbed her hand to walk through the woods, making sure to cover her eyes. I stopped and stood behind her, holding onto her waist. "Open your eyes, princess." After my words she quickly opened her eyes a light gasp escaped her lips as she took in the view infront of her. It was a magnificent waterfall, the water was clear blue, the trees were gorgeously green and healthy. "It's beautiful Jimin."
She whispered as I saw from her side profile that her eyes were glassy.

My heart broke as I grabbed the gun from my waistband, "baby, I love you so much." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw how happy she was. "I love you too Jimin." She kept looking at the view. I held the gun at the back of her head, my eyes were red and puffy as I watched the love of my life.

I knew 'he' was watching, making sure I got the job done. I hated being in the mafia, I hated even more that my precious Y/N has to pay for her own father's actions.

My hand kept shaking as I held the gun, I loaded the gun and closed my eyes and then I pressed the trigger. I opened my eyes to see my pure, innocent Y/N, falling onto the ground, her once pure white dress was stained with blood. I quickly fell to the ground and grabbed her lifeless body, sobbing my heart out. "I-I'm so sorry baby, I would rather it be m-me than him, he would've t-tortured you, I-i didn't want you to go th-through any p-pain." I stuttered, explaining my actions as if she could hear me.

I heard footsteps getting closer and I swiftly turned my head, looking at the one man that I despise more than anything.

"Well done, son." He smirked, looking proudly at me.

"Fuck off, or I'll shoot you myself." I spat and he rolled his eyes at me and walked away.

"I can't live without you, princess, you were my reason for breathing." I pulled out a small red box, I opened it and took out a beautiful ring and slipped it onto her ring finger.

"I was actually going to propose to you here." My tears fell onto her and I kissed her knuckles. I grabbed onto the loaded gun, holding it to the side of my head, closing my eyes tightly and pulled the trigger.

•Y/N POV•
I woke up to the sound of Jimin breathing irregularly and tears cascading down his cheeks I gently shook him to wake him up and he sat up quickly and looked around rapidly, his eyes widened in shock when it landed on me, he pulled me into his embrace, holding me tightly. "You're here!" He sighed in relief, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Baby, is everything okay? Did you have a nightmare?" I pulled away and looked into his eyes in concern and he nodded timidly.

"Let's runaway Y/N." He looked at me with a serious expression. His nightmare must've really scared him, but I trust his judgement and instincts so I nodded in agreement.

"They say dreams can come true- but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too, if you have a bad feeling about it, trust your instincts, don't ignore it, your nightmares can become a reality."