When he shouts at you while being in a ddlg relationship | Park Jimin

Jimin has been really busy these days, i really missed him, he spends most of his time in his office and I have been feeling quite lonely.

I hugged my stuffie tightly as I knocked on Jimin's office door, I heard a 'come in' and I quietly opened the door and saw Jimin intensely working, I looked at him with a big smile on my face. "Hi daddy." I giggled as I skipped over to him. "Hey princess." He said nonchalantly, without even looking at me and I frowned at that.

"Daddy, when will you be finished?" I whined as I shook his arm, making him rip his arm from my grasp. "Soon." He replied in an annoyed one.

"You've been in here for a long time." I pulled on his arm to get him to stand up, he once again ripped his arm from my grasp, making me lose my balance and fall on the floor. "Can't you see I'm busy?!" His loud voice pierced my ears and I flinched. "I-I'm sorry d-daddy." I looked at him with teary eyes and quickly ran out of his office and to my room.

~~~~~~~Jimin's Point Of View~~~~~~~

I watched Y/N run out of my office with tears rolling down her cheeks. My eyes widened in realisation of what I had done. I shouted at my poor baby, she just wanted some attention and I pushed her away. "What have I done?" I pulled my hair in frustration and walked out of my office and made my way to Y/N's room.

I quietly opened her door, I saw she sat on the edge of her bed with her back facing me, she held her stuffie tightly in her arms as I could hear her sobs. My heart dropped knowing that I'm the cause of her tears. I am her caregiver, it's my responsibility to make her feel safe and loved but I neglected her because of my work.

I sat next to her, I tried to dry her tear stained cheeks with my finger but she flinched from my touch, it hurt so much that she was scared of me. "I am so sorry princess, I was so stressed about work that I took it out on you when I shouldn't." She looked at me, her eyes filled with sadness and pain, the look that I wish never to see again. "d-do you n-not love me a-anymore?" She stuttered out as more tears escaped those precious eyes of hers.

I held onto her cheeks, caressing it softly. "Baby...I love you more than anything in the world, you are my life, you are my happiness, I am nothing without you." I felt tears brim my eyes but I held it back.

"I will never forgive myself for shouting at you, but I promise I won't do it again."
She looked deep into my eyes to find anything that showed I lied. She gave me that beautiful smile of hers, butterflies formed in my stomach, her smile always makes my day, and I smiled in return.

"Can daddy get a hug?" I pouted, making her giggle. She jumped off the bed and sat on my lap while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Can I get some ice cream, daddy?" She looked at me with her doe eyes, making me silently coo at her cuteness, I could never say no to my angel.

"Ofcourse, baby. Chocolate chip?" I ran my fingers through her soft locks while looking at her in pure adoration.

"Yes please." She smiled widely, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Lets go get my princess some ice cream then." I picked Y/N up bridal style and exited the room as she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Being a caregiver is more than your little calling you mummy or daddy, when a little falls into little space, they are responsibilities, they are trusting you with taking care of them. Never shout at your little because it is a form of mental abuse, you're suppose to take care of your little, make sure they are feeling loved and appreciated, never neglect them as it can also affect their mental health."