Wakeup Call

SUMMARY: An interesting comversation about your hidden kinks leads you and Spencer down a new path of exploration.
CONTENT: possession kink, consensual somnophilia (sleeping during sex), fingering, oral sex (female receiving), penetrative/unprotected sex, creampie, cum play/eating

———

Looking down at your sleeping form, Spencer's heart races possibly the fastest it ever had. He's never done anything like this before, and that alone rattles him with nerves almost as much as it excites him.

Key-word being almost.

About a week prior, you were thinking aloud together, discussing things you'd wanted to try in order to spice up your sex life a little. Not that it's a bad sex life by any means, but just hours before you brought it up, Spencer had discovered something very interesting about himself.

He's very possessive over you.

You'd been on your back, on the brink of tears as he pulled a fourth orgasm from you, his hands gripping to your breasts for dear life as he pounded into you relentlessly, when he let it slip.

"You look so good like this, letting me take what's mine..."

The words seemed to finally spring you both over the edge, cries of intense pleasure erupting from your throat as deep, broken groans came from his.

After cleaning up and laying in bed wide awake just an hour later, it was obvious that there were some things to discuss.

Long story short, you both had thought it extremely hot that he found himself claiming you as his in some way. And after a long discussion of other things you liked in bed, Spencer found out something interesting about you.

You have somnophilia.

And the way you'd described it to him had him hard again instantly.

It was the way you leaned into him, and the way you lowered your voice, softly explaining in detail how you loved the thought of being woken up to his tongue parting you and taking what he wanted regardless of your consciousness... It was the images running through his head of your still, sleeping body above him as he simply helped himself.

And more prominently, it was the words you'd said, implementing both of your kinks at the same time.

"I want you to claim me and take what's rightfully yours... And I want to be asleep while you're doing it..."

He came in his pants as soon as the words left your mouth.

Then, it was just a matter of setting a time and date to try it out.

The time is now, just a week later.

Spencer recalls the night before, how you'd gone over the basics of what you're comfortable with and what he could do— which is pretty much anything. You'd given him the go-ahead to fuck you however he saw fit, and with that, he could formulate a plan.

He'd peeled the blankets from your body and gently adjusted you so he could get to you more easily. Now your hands are rested gently over your stomach and your legs are spread just enough that he can fit between them.

Which is what he does, laying on his stomach and running his finger along the seam of your cunt, his eyes up to focus on your steady breathing. Slowly but surely he dips his finger in deeper and deeper, testing the waters and feeling you stretch beautifully around him. You're not awake to purposely clench yourself around him as you normally do, but all the same it's wet and warm and snug.

To take the next step, Spencer leans forward and darts his tongue over your clit, taking experimental little kitten licks until he's sure you won't wake just yet. That's when he lets himself get lost in the moment a little, serving a slow and steady rounding rhythm between his middle finger and his tongue.