Free Time (BLURB)

SUMMARY: Spencer decides to visit his wife on her lunch break, and catches her in an argument with an angry client.
CONTENT: Penetrative/unprotected sex, degradation, exhibitionism

———

Being married to a CEO had its downsides, of course, but lunch time was not one of them; No matter how many times Y/N had to cancel dinner plans or rearrange her schedule because of work, she always made sure that when she was in town, her lunch break was wide open for one person, and one person only.

With a small basket of food in hand, Spencer waited for Y/N's secretary to open the door and let him in. One minute, and for thirty minutes he got to have his wife all to himself.

As soon as the secretary's phone pinged, signaling the end of whatever meeting was going on behind large oak doors, Spencer perked up and waited patiently for everyone to file out. Person by person, he waited until he'd finally get to see the once face he ever wanted to see again.

Only, this time she was left with another man, still discussing whatever had just gone on in the meeting by the time he walked in and waltzed over to see her, setting the basket on the end of the long table.

Y/N's eyes darted over to him and immediately she cut off whatever the man was saying.

"Okay, Mr. Jones, we can discuss this more later. Right now I'm on my lunch break, and I don't have the time."

The man apparently wasn't having it. "You just said it was your lunch break. It sounds like you have free time to me."

Spencer almost thought about saying something, maybe going over and taking possession of his wife's attention by pulling her to him and kissing her right in front of the impatient Mr. Jones... But it seemed like Y/N already had it handled.

"Don't tell me what to do with my free time. I said, we can discuss this more later... Now get out of my conference room."

Between the heft of her words, the crossing of her arms, and the way the man stormed out in a huff, right past Spencer and the secretary, Y/N was the most prominent, powerful presence in the entire building.

And then she finally made decent eye contact with her husband, and it all changed. Her smile was bright, her posture was relaxed, and her arms were uncrossing and reaching out for him. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, hon."

She was over to him in a matter of seconds, and Spencer welcomed her embrace. "Don't worry about it."

Over his shoulder, Y/N spoke to her secretary. "Olivia, will you add an extra fifteen minutes to my lunch break?"

Spencer couldn't see the woman, but he assumed she took note of the schedule change and left, because the door sounded shut a few moments later, and he was still left in his wife's embrace.

"You didn't have to do that," he told her, kissing the top of her head.

"No, but I can do whatever the hell I want."

Normally she would have followed that statement with a giggle, but this time it seemed her words carried rather mischievous undertones— ones that Spencer was definitely privy to.

He pulled back and looked down at her, still a few inches shorter even with her heels on. Her eyes looked downright devilish, and the small smirk that played at her lips added gasoline to the fire in the pit of his stomach.

"And, uh... What do you want to do?" he asked carefully.

"Take a wild guess, smarty pants."

He leaned in then, welcoming the beautiful little groan she provided him as he held her tighter and kissed her like the world depended on it.

In a matter of seconds, their hands were everywhere, impatiently peeling off layers and tugging hair and groping skin... Spencer had her backed up against the head of the conference table, and when she lifted herself up to sit on it, she pulled her mouth away.

"I gave you fifteen extra minutes... Use them wisely..."

Y/N was naturally bossy, in her job and in bed. And usually Spencer was more than okay with that, but seeing Mr. Jones walk away in a huff, obviously too afraid and embarrassed to confront his higher-up further, gave him an idea that was too good to pass up.

So Spencer quickly slipped his thumb into his wife's mouth and tilted her head back, exposing her neck. "Don't tell me what do do with my free time..."

Hearing her words fired back at her, followed by the cocky grin on her husband's face, had Y/N in a whimpering, needy puddle. She instantaneously spread her legs as an open invitation, hoping to at least entice him with her actions if he wasn't so keen on hearing her words.

Thankfully he seemed to either be willing to play into her strategy, or he was growing impatient himself at her urgency.

Whichever it was, Y/N was relieved when Spencer quickly removed the fabric between them and slid into her with practiced precision. It was like second nature the way he fucked her slowly and the way she welcomed it with pretty whines and desperate tugs of his hair.

He gradually increased in speed, keeping his force nice and hard, and in a matter of minutes, Y/N could feel herself starting to lose it already.

"What would your employees say, huh?" Spencer asked, closing in on release himself. "If they found out their big, scary boss lady was actually so fucking whiny and pathetic?"

She clenched around him and came instantly, not even denying his claims. Hearing him talk down to her like that got her off way more than she'd like to admit, though she supposed that was the whole point.

And then, with a final thrust forward and a strained shout, Spencer came, too. His thumb slipped out of her mouth and ran down her chin, though she chased it until she had it back, which made him laugh as he pulled out.

"God, I love you... And I brought lunch if you're still hungry. I made your favorite sub."

The two of them turned to glance at the basket he brought, and then Y/N leaned up to kiss him gently.

"God, I love you... And you know what? I'm taking the rest of the day off."

"Won't Mr. Jones be a little mad?" Spencer observed with a laugh.

"Yeah. But I don't care... Besides, I gotta get you back for throwing my own words at me. And I'm gonna need a lot more than fifteen extra minutes..."