Chapter 8: Rent A Shop

Rent a shop

At 3 am, Li Sinian stood on the land of Su City.

This trip tonight was very contrary to his theory of healthy life, so he didn't rush home after getting off the plane. Instead, he went to the airport hotel to sleep all night and got up after eight hours.

When Li Sinian fell asleep, something happened to Li shi.

When Li Sinian left, the project leader of their family and Chuanhe construction had to change.

Because Li Cheng attached great importance to this cooperation and his unlucky son left a very heavy psychological shadow on the people of Chuanhe the first day, he decided to receive the person in charge of Chuanhe in person.

Li Cheng asked his secretary to contact Ai Sibi. Ai SiBi was very happy when he heard the news.

They guessed that Li Sinian was suddenly replaced because Li shi's normal people couldn't bear his practice. Although they were very happy for the other party to reduce the price, what made them most happy was that they didn't have to go to the Happy World with their old bones to play jumping machines anymore.

The five responsible persons cheered and were ready to go again to talk about cooperation with Li shi's people.

But before today's trip started, they received a call from Xiao Jiang-zong.

Xiao Jiang's general intention is very simple. Let them agree to cooperate with Li.

Ai Sibi was about to talk about it.

He was very proud to say that the Vice President Li who received them yesterday was replaced, and Li also reduced the price, but he didn't expect that as soon as he finished, the other end of the phone was silent.

After a long time, Xiao Jiang-zong's voice came again. It didn't sound very happy.

"Do you mean that Li Sinian is no longer the person in charge of this cooperation?"

Ai Sibi said: "Yes."

"Forget it." Xiao Jiang shi's voice was colder. "Tell Li's people that I don't agree to cooperate. If they ask why, just say that I like Li Sinian very much. Ths cooperation is also for Li Sinian. Now the person in charge is not Li Sinian, so there is no need for cooperation."

With that, he hung up and left Ai Sibi alone in the messy room.

Ai Sibi thought it was incredible.

He can swear that their cooperation with Li is definitely not for Li Sinian, who likes to soak snake wine, because Xiao Jiang-zong didn't even know Li Sinian at all before they came to Beijing.

But there is no way, even if he it feels peculiar the boss already spoke, he can only put down the question marks and follow suit.

The people of Chuanhe went to see Li Cheng, and today's meal was much more normal. Like every meal they participated in in in the past, they mainly drank wine, supplemented by dinner. After they drank, then they'll talked about business.

Li Cheng thought so, but in the end, the people of Chuanhe gave him a blow in the head.

"Sorry, Director Li, that's what Xiao Jiang-zong said. He just wants to talk about cooperation with Vice President Li. Why don't... you change the person in charge back?"