Chapter 42: Extra One

Extra One

Li Sinian said he will try with Jiang Rongxuan. In fact, they did nothing less than what formal couples would do.

This morning, Li Sinian rubbed his still aching waist and was about to go to the bathroom, but Jiang Rongxuan hugged him and refused to let him go.

The younger brother behind him has a sticky voice, but his hands are not weak at all, "Why is my Gege running again ah, come back."

Li Sinian's face was red, remembering last night.

The two of them unlocked a new posture. He couldn't stand it. He wanted to run. Jiang Rongxuan took his ankle and didn't let him go. He also blew in his ear: "Gege, don't run ah, come back."

Thinking of this, he turned back and kicked Jiang Rongxuan on his calf.

"Your Gege, I'll go to the bathroom! Let go!"

(There's a swearing connotation here, you might be more familiar with "your mother" "your uncle" "your sister")

Jiang Rongxuan was amused by him and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were bright and didn't look sleepy at all.

Li Sinian knew he was pretending again.

This green tea man!

Pei!

Li Sinian knew from the beginning that Jiang Rongxuan was not a simple person, but after he was really together, he found that Jiang Rongxuan's heart was black!

Take going to bed as an example. As long as he didn't agree to Jiang Rongxuan's request, this didi will begin to hang his eyes and his mouth, and how much grievance he had to have. Once he couldn't stand his didi's coquetry and agreed, Jiang Rongxuan immediately changed his face and tossed him to death in bed.

En... but apart from being overbearing in bed, it seems that Jiang Rongxuan has nothing bad.

He is very good in other aspects. He is what he says.

But this is too much!

Li Sinian went to the bathroom and took a bath in an instant.

Last night they slept and hugged together. His body was sticky except for sweat.

Out of the bathroom, Jiang Rongxuan was no longer in bed.

There was a noise in the kitchen. He went over and saw that his didi was cooking.

Jiang Rongxuan's cooking is good. Once they are presumptuous in the middle of the night, Jiang Rongxuan gets up to make breakfast.

Jiang Rongxuan heard footsteps and looked back at him. "Breakfast is ready and will be there soon."

Li Sinian answered and opened his chair and sat down.

When breakfast was served, the first thing Jiang Rongxuan said to Li Sinian was, "Gege, go to my house."

Li Sinian successfully choked and burst into tears.

Jiang Rongxuan came over and patted him on the back, "Gege, be careful. How can you choke after a meal?"

Li Sinian looked up at him. "Go back to your house? It's only... three months. Isn't it too early to go to your house?"

His eyes were filled with tears because of coughing, and the end of his eyes was a little red.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him and didn't speak. He first leaned over and kissed his eyes, then smiled and said, "What is Gege thinking? It's not going back to Jiang's house, it's going back to my house. I'm living outside."