Chapter 14: The Data Is Incorrect

The data is incorrect

When Li Sinian said the word "no", Ma Chi still kept a smile on his face.

After asking Li Sinian again and confirming that the other party's answer was no, his smile froze on his face and changed into an incredible expression.

"Why?!" Ma Chi's eyes widened. "You cook so well that you are willing to stay in this broken place all your life? Or are you afraid of failure? It doesn't matter. I'll pay for it. If it fails, it's me who pays for it. You won't lose."

Li Sinian still refused, "your idea is very good, but I'm not very interested. Forget it."

Ma Chi didn't understand it, and even hated it a little, "why not? You're only in your early twenties. People don't work hard while they are young in their entire life, so should they wait until they are old and then work hard?"

Li Sinian shook his head gently. "Everyone has different pursuits. This place is very broken in your opinion, but it is quiet and beautiful in my opinion. You think it's a waste of life if I don't fight or work hard, but I just want such a plain life."

"Moreover, people have different definitions of poverty. Maybe in your opinion, being worth less than 100 million is poor, but in my opinion, as long as you don't worry about food and clothing, you are not poor. You think I'm poor and need to earn money, but I don't think I'm poor. I enjoy my life now."

"I know you can't understand me. It's good for you to make progress, but your ambition should be used to restrain yourself, not others."

There were only three people in the small restaurant. Li Sinian's voice fell. Ma Chi didn't answer, so the store was quiet.

The silence seems a little awkward at this moment.

Jiang Rongxuan didn't know when to put down his chopsticks. He leaned against the chair and looked at the people sitting beside him with some deep eyes.

Li Sinian looked out of the window, sighed and whispered, "I have tried hard before, but the result is not satisfactory, at least I am not happy, not only unhappy, but also lost a lot of things."

"So I don't want to live a hard and high-intensity life. I like such a free day."

He paused for a moment and looked back at Ma Chi. "Thank you for choosing me as your partner, but I'm sorry, I really don't have any ambition at present."

It's all said like this. Ma Chi can't say anything more. He can only nod and say that he hopes Li Sinian will think carefully and come to him at any time when he has ambition.

Jiang Rongxuan took up the conversation in time and opened other topics, the meal was not embarrassing.

After the meal, Jiang Rongxuan was ready to pay, but Li Sinian blocked the QR code of the store, "you gave 500 yuan more last time. After offsetting today's meal, there are still 300 left. Don't give any more. If you come back next time, you don't have to give it. "

Jiang Rongxuan didn't insist on giving it, so he put away his mobile phone.

Before going out, he looked back at Li Sinian, who was cleaning the table, and asked loudly, "boss Li, when will you open the door next time? Your food is addictive."

Li Sinian smiled at him, "I'll drive every day in the future. If you want you come at any time."

Jiang Rongxuan responded with a good voice. He just took two steps and looked back, "boss, my last name is Jiang."

"All right, I remember." Li Sinian said, "Welcome to come again next time."

Today, only Mr. Jiang and his partners were patronizing. Li Sinian waited until 8 pm without waiting for customers, he closed the store and went home.

After going home, he took a bath before turning on his mobile phone. He saw that someone sent him a wechat ten minutes ago.

He is a blogger named Xi Xi. He added him on wechat to chat. Usually, he will talk with Xi Xi about posting videos.

[Xi Xi: Friend, you're going to be popular. When you get rich, don't forget to pull your buddy ah.]

Li Sinian didn't know what he was talking about and sent a question mark.

Xixi replied second back.

[Xi Xi: didn't you see Station C? The food activity you participated in now ranks first. You suprassed Zhu Zhu two hours ago, your votes are rising at the rate of 5000 tickets per hour. The activity will end at 19:00 tomorrow afternoon. The first place is yours!]

Seeing Xixi's news, Li Sinian's first reaction was not happy, but frowned.

Five thousand tickets an hour? When the voting channel was just opened, it did not rise so exaggerated, and no one had such an increase from beginning to end.

Is this data really okay?

Li Sinian opened Station C, and the home page was food activities. He clicked in, and the first place in the middle had been replaced by him.

Opening the video comments. Sure enough, a few congratulations and more questions.

[I saw Zhu Zhu and May You Have Today's Glory Forever Have a difference of 7000 tickets this morning. Why is there more than 30000 tickets between now?]

[Ah this... Isn't too obvious to swipe the ticket ba? I remembered it, it increased by five thousand an hour. Isn’t it an exaggeration ba?]

(Cheat in voting)

[Before, it was up to seven or eight thousand a day and up to ten thousand a day, but now it's up five thousand an hour, emmmmmm]

Li Sinian read the comments and had the result in his heart.

Songyuan asked him to cooperate before. It is estimated that it is the second kind, in order to reduce the price of Zhu Zhu.