Chapter 37: (1+2 More)

1+2 more

Lin Yuan was angered and smiled at Jiang Rongxuan's words. "I've called him like that ever since I knew Ah-Nian. You even want to manage how he calls people. Aren't you a little overboard?"

Jiang Rongxuan pulled down the corners of his mouth and looked disdainful, "But I think your address has an impact on others. My Gege doesn't like you to call him so intimate."

"How do you know? Are you the roundworm in his stomach?" Lin Yuan said discontentedly, "You're calling, what I address him, intimate. I think what you call him is disgusting. Pretending to be simple. One moment you're biting, one moment you're calling him gege. Aren't you just embarrassed to be called out."

(It does sound... nasty, but it's an idiom that means you know everything about that person.)

Jiang Rongxuan's smile slowly went down.

His eyes were already cold, now his smile disappeared, his whole face looked more gloomy and terrible.

He said, "You've finished talking. Shouldn't you go? Gege doesn't welcome you. It's not good to stay at someone else's door, right?"

When Lin Yuan heard his speech, he stared at Jiang Rongxuan fiercely. He looked very angry. It seemed that he would rush up and fight with Jiang Rongxuan the next second.

But it was a pity that the thunder was heavy but the rain was small. He looked very powerful. In fact, he gasped for two breaths and his lips hummed a few times. He didn't even dare to fight back.

(Another chinese idiom ! ! ! means the word was imposing but the skills were not as great)

He took another deep look at Li Sinian, said 'Add my WeChat back, I have something to tell you', and hurried away, as if there were some snakes and scorpions chasing after him.

When the annoying person left, Jiang Rongxuan turned around again with a bright smile on his face, "He finally left. He's a little too annoying."

Li Sinian stared at him for two seconds, slowly moved the corners of his mouth and smiled, "Come in ba, and stay for dinner."

"Good."

Since it's just two of them eating, Li Sinian made a simpler dinner.

Jiang Rongxuan was listening to the news in the living room. When the meal was almost ready, he went into the kitchen and helped bring the dishes out.

The two men silently took up the bowl to eat. Halfway through the meal, Jiang Rongxuan opened his mouth first, "What did Lin Yuan tell you today?"

Li Sinian stopped his chopsticks and said, "Didn't you hear everything?"

"Just halfway through, he said to keep you away from me. What else did he say before that?"

Li Sinian's face became a little unnatural for a moment.

It's not because of anything else. It's mainly because he thinks Lin Yuan's words are really disgusting, which makes him feel physically uncomfortable and doesn't even want to repeat them.

So he vaguely summarized: "It's nothing, that is to say, he really wants to see me."

When Jiang Rongxuan saw this, the smile in his eyes was lighter, "What does Gege think?"

"What do you think?"

"Lin Yuan said he wanted to see you. Do you want to see him?"

"En?" Li Sinian tilted his head in doubt, "I certainly don't want to. Didn't you see that I shut him out of the door and didn't let him in?"