thirty three

!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT
IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING, THAT'S OKAY! JUST DON'T READ PAST THE FIFTH *** YOU SEE!!!
!!!!!!!!!! SECOND WARNING !!!!!!!!!!
this is my first time writing smut. if it's shit, i'm so sorry. tell me and i'll never do it again.

very sorry this took so long! i start senior year of high school in two days and i've been busy as hell. hopefully this long ass chapter makes up for it!

THANK. YOU. FOR. OVER. NINE. THOUSAND. READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDIE'S POV

"Oh, fuck off!"

Another honk.

"Jesus, the light turned green less than a second ago."

For some reason, London traffic today is an absolute shit show. It's not like it's never been a shit show before, but it's my absolute least favorite thing ever and makes me inexplicably angry. I hate driving when it's this busy but I have two stops to make and walking would not suffice because I'd be sweating profusely after the first block.

It's Saturday and I'm on my way to Harry's gym because he forgot his water bottle and asked me to bring it. He refuses to just buy a plastic water bottle from the vending machines there so it's in my hands to make sure he actually stays hydrated, then I'm on my way to Addison and Zayn's place for- shocker- wedding stuff.

I switch my turn signal on and turn right into the car park in front of the giant gym complex, finding the closest parking spot I can and grabbing Harry's massive, heavy, gallon sized water bottle from the passenger seat.

It's unnecessarily hot today and there's not a cloud in the sky, so the sun beats down on the pavement and I can practically feel the heat sizzling through the soles of my shoes. I just have on a pair of jean shorts and a ribbed, yellow crop top but I can practically feel the sweat dripping down my back already and I've taken a total of ten steps.

Thankfully, the air conditioning of the gym makes me sigh in relief but I cringe at the very apparent smell of sweat. I don't particularly enjoy the atmosphere of gyms- I'd much rather go on a ten minute walk and reward my efforts with ice cream- so hopefully this is quick.

Harry said when I come in to walk straight past the leg presses and the rowing machines and take a sharp left and then I should see him, but being me, I most definitely could not tell you what a leg press machine looks like. So I'm just gonna wander and hope that he sees me sooner than later.

Walking past several men grunting with their weights unnecessarily loudly- like we get it, you're manly, or whatever- I spot Harry, thank god. He's positioned in front of a punching bag with his left side in my view, zeroed-in and hyper focused on the pattern of his punches. His white t-shirt is soaked through and sticking to his back and his bicep, and the focused, stern look on his face as he hits the bag repeatedly is...oh, wow.