Chapter Thirty Five

Lia

"What about Eros?" I stare into Xavier's mystical eyes.

He raises our intertwined hands and kisses the back of my hand.

"He's my favorite, and his love story with Psyche is better than Hades and Persephone's," he coolly says before his mouth kick up in a playful grin, "And he's hot."

I giggle.

"He is hot," excitement rushes through me, "Have you seen him in Lore Olympus. Those wings are soooo hot and don't even get me started on the fact that he's pink."

That webtoon is art. From the art style to the storyline. I bugged Xavier to read it and when he finally did, he stayed up all night until he read up to the newest chapter. The next day, he didn't stop talking about it. I'd never been so proud of myself then I was in that moment.

Xavier is quiet and when I glance at him, I catch him staring at me with wonder in his ethereal eyes. There's a faint, warm smile on his pretty lips and his eyes are like a paintbrush—moving across a canvas to paint a story worth a fairytale ending.

Hold up...did that make sense? Lia, you're on drugs. I can't even think straight when I'm with him.

"What?" I whisper as I feel my cheeks blush under his intense stare.

"Wondering how the fuck you can be so adorable and beautiful." Xavier says as if it's talking about his favorite color.

If my cheeks were blushing before, they're now up in flames. My heart is bursting with happiness like fireworks on a dark summer night. Xavier and his stupid words. My poor heart is not going to survive him if he doesn't stop being so good and sweet and hot.

Xavier laughs when he sees me hiding my face in shyness. Grabbing my hands, he moves them away from my face and crashes his lips on mine. I giggle in our kiss and circle my arms around his neck. His hands grab my waist, kneading, as he deepens the kiss.

When he lightly bites my bottom lip, he slithers his tongue inside, and our kiss's intensity flourishes. Xavier brushes one hand down my waist, down my hips, and shoves my thighs open. My dress rides up a little when he sneaks his hand beneath it to rub my clit.

"Ahh..." I moan into his mouth and Xavier smirks.

Breaking the kiss, he kisses my jaw, then bites and sucks on my neck. My eyes flutter closed as the bliss of his feverish touches engulfs my body. I whimper when he bites on a spot, the harsh sting giving me an odd zing of pleasure. My fingers in his hair tighten as he sucks and kisses the spot to soothe the pain.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a ragged breath.

He lifts his head and locks his eyes to mine, watching me with a light devilish smirk as his fingers sneak into my undies and when two fingers slide inside me, he slithers his tongue into my mouth to kiss me.

"About to fuck you under the stars."

I'm so cool with that.

I moan and whimper under him as he stimulates me, moving his fingers in a come-hither motion and circling his thumb over my clit. My mind is hazy with pleasure that I can't even kiss him properly. Pushing at his chest and leaning my forehead on it, I breathe and moan as he fucks me with his fingers.

"Xavier..." I bite my bottom lip when my tummy tenses with my looming orgasm.

Before I can lose myself in that euphoric paradise, Xavier pulls out his fingers and I glare at him.

"The only time you're coming tonight is around my dick, baby." Xavier takes my bottom lip in his teeth and gently chews on it before taking me in a hot kiss.