Chapter Forty Two

Lia

Xavier is lost kissing my neck and giving me butterflies with each lingering touch. One arm is sluggishly around my waist and the other hand is cupping my neck. My hand in his hair, caressing the soft curls as my eyes grow heavier with his soothing yet sensual kisses.

I love when he's so affectionate.

"You look so hot, baby," Xavier mumbles, leaving butterfly kisses along my skin, "Can we leave this party and go fuck? I need you."

I giggle.

"You're so romantic."

Xavier boyishly grins, his dimples making my heart flutter. They make him look so soft and adorable and hotter. He takes my lips in a sweet kiss before staring at me in warmth.

"I love what you've done to your eyes tonight." He surprises me by saying.

"You do?"

"Yeah," he looks so innocent as he speaks, "Your eyes are naturally big but tonight they make you look like a Bratz doll."

Oh boy.

My heart melts in adoration.

"That's so sweet." I sweetly smile before kissing him.

Xavier smiles in our kiss. The craziest sensations happen whenever we kiss. It's like we create magic spells that only we can cast. Like a love potion or Eros' love arrows. And his lips are so soft, they're like clouds or cotton candy.

I break the kiss to kiss him on the cheek. Xavier softly smiles. Then his expression falls a little.

"We've been having sex without condoms and I just want to make sure you're okay with that. I'm clean. I don't want to force you or anything—you know what, now that I think about it, I practically fucked you raw without asking your consent. I'm a loser. It's cool if you want to leave me, I'll just go drink my feelings away." Xavier mumbles with sadness and self-destruction.

I giggle and tug him back when he goes to stand up. He sighs and looks at me with an adorable pout.  

"You're so adorable, baby," I poke his cheek, smiling at him, "And I'm okay. I'm more than okay. I know you would never hurt me intentionally. I'm clean, too. And I prefer it without one, it feels more...hotter."

My cheeks blush from shyness. I can't believe I just said that. I have no filter when I'm with him.

Xavier stares at me in wonder, his eyes softening with warmth. When he looks at me like that, I forget how to breathe.

"What?" I mumble.

"Nothing, you called me baby." Xavier says.

"Oh, sorry." Maybe he didn't like it.

"No. I love it. Don't ever stop calling me that," Xavier plays with my bottom lip, heat swirling in his eyes, "Say it again."

Happiness washes over me.

"What? Baby?" I playfully and innocently look at him, "Baby, baby, baby."

Xavier laughs, his eyes shining in affection and his dimples making my stomach flutter.

"Fuck, Lia, I—"

"Xavier." Krystal interrupts him.

My eyes slide to her and aside from my dislike to her, I admire her appearance.

She's got on a leather bodysuit, thigh-high heeled boots, and black wings. Her makeup makes her look menacing with a touch of magazine-cover-model.

Krystal glances at me and smirks before making herself comfortable on the couch in front of where Xavier and I are. Two guys join her, on her sides—Hyde and Viini.