iii.

Bonnie Bennett walked the world alone for a lone time. 

It didn't take long for her to realize she would later be believed to be the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs which was...trippy.

The Earth was barren and uninhabited.

Until...one day Bonnie found herself watching the births, the creations of the next inhabitants of Earth.

Their name was Chaos and they held no corporal form for they were the nothingness from which all existence sprang forth. They came to Bonnie as a shadow, her shadow to be precise.

"Today, the world begins anew," Chaos whispered to her.

And once she had overcome her shock that her shadow was speaking she began to converse with the nothingness.

"Who are you?" She had asked, "What are you."

"Chaos," The name had been whispered in her ears before her shadow stilled, the void returning to their usual form.

Bonnie wasn't given much time to react before a blanket of green was wrapping around the world, grass and plants and trees sprouting up around her.

Bonnie let out a gasp of awe as she shifted through the forest she had found herself in, eventually stumbling out of the wood.

She bent her head back, eyes glued on the cracked, white sky above to see it turn a beautiful blue, clouds floating through the new sky.

Bonnie breathed out shakily, eyes wide as she watched mountains rise from the earth and in the distance she watched an ocean burst from the ground.

Bonnie Bennett had never known such awe...as she watched the rebirth of the world she had destroyed.