Chapter 17: Alive with a heartbeat

Misery loves company

Chapter 17: Alive with a heartbeat

Hey this chapter is a little on the boring side but it helps explain the next three chapters. The next chapters are cuter and better and a tiny bit sad but it is still good. Thank you so much for all your support and let my know what you think :)

P.S ~This chapter isn't to sensitive :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
I fall in love with you more times in a day than my heart beats~gemma troy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sheldon's pov :

"My baby is awake. My baby is okay. " My mom said coming in with Missy, Georgie and Leo.

"Yes mom. I am okay. Amy already told you that when you called her. " I said while Amy sat next to me.

"Oh don't you try being funny now. You scared me. Don't do that to your mother ever again. Do you understand me. Honestly you kids want me to have a heart attack. " She said as she hugged me with my free arm.

"I'm sorry mother. I'm okay now. I will try not to do it again. " I said feeling guilty  like it was my choice.

"If you do that again I will kill you myself do you understand me ?" She said sternly.

"Okay mom . Im sorry. I love you. " I said trying to calm her down.

She looked at me with her hand on my cheek now and I gave a smile.

"I love you too Shelly. " She said returning the smile.

We saw the door open with Leonard and Penny coming in not believing what they were saying. I knew Amy told them so I didn't understand why they were so surprised to see me.

"Sheldon you are awake. " Penny said stating the obvious.

"Yes I know I am awake. It would be a great tragedy if this was all a dream. " I said with a smile.

"Oh shut up you idiot. You are awake. " She said crying  as she ran to me and hugged me tightly.  I had to use both my arms to hug her as Amy stood with Leo now.

"I missed you too Penny. " I said trying to be comforting.

"Hello Leonard " I said looking at him with a smile as Penny made her way back to him.

"Hello buddy." He said with a bigger smile.

"Go hug your best friend now or I will hit you into a unconscious state okay. We did not go through all of this for a hello buddy. " Penny said to Leonard.

Leonard rolled his eyes then gave me a half hug and left his hand on my shoulder.

" A hello buddy would have been just fine you know. "I said.

He laughed now," Tell Penny that. "

"No. After I watched what Leonard went through scared of losing you and he just says hello buddy. That is an insult. He needs to show that he cares. " Penny said.

"Aww Leonard. You care for me . " I said with a teasing  smile," you love me. It was always about you. You were the one who couldn't leave me alone. " I said laughing.

"Shut up Sheldon or I will regret caring at all. " Leonard said.

"Wow they weren't even both here that long and they both said shut up to him. Why are they his friends again?" Georgie said teasing.

"Shut up. " Penny, Leonard,Amy,Missy and my mom said in unison  then started  laughing.

"Where's Howard, Bernadette and Rajesh ?" I asked looking for them.