Chapter Eight

Anwita's POV

"Anwita, wake up" a voice said.

"leave me, let me sleep more" I replied grumpily and covered my face with the duvet.

"We have to start your modeling shoot today, remember?" the voice said again.

I pulled the duvet from my face and opened my eyes to see who was disturbing my sleep. It was sadhil, he was getting dressed.

"but I want to sleep more" I said.

"then you'll be late for the shoot if you sleep more" he said.

"is that today?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"yes" he replied.

"ugh" I dragged myself from the bed, taking out my clothes for the day from the closet. My phone rang and I went to pick up the call, Eshana is the one calling.

"hello, are you ready?" she asked.

"No" I replied.

"I'm picking you up in one hour, no excuses so go get ready. Today is the first day of your shoot with sadhil's company did you forget?" she schooled me.

Oh no, here comes mini chachi. Before she could school me further, i quickly spoke.

"one hour will be over if you keep on giving me lectures, hang up so I can get ready on time"

"just one hour"

"yes, yes" I replied, and she hunged up. I let out a sigh and Sadhil chuckled.

My phone rang again and I picked up the call without looking at the caller's name.

"I know one hour" I whined.

"one hour?" someone asked and I looked at the caller's name. Mumma.

"what happened beta? Tell me, is Sadhil troubling you?" mumma asked and a wonderful idea came into my mind, I hit speaker on the phone making sure Sadhil could also hear our conversation.

"Sadhil does not allow me sleep" I whined.

"really?" Mumma asked and I Smirked then she continued, "that's good news, I hope I get a grandchild soon" Mumma said and I blushed.

"bye Mumma" I could hear her laugh before I hang up.

I dropped my phone on the bed and turned to see Sadhil smirking.

"how about we make mom's dream come true" he said stepping closer to me.

"leave me alone" I yelled and ran into the washroom locking the door behind me, I could hear him laugh and I turned to the mirror. My face was beet red.

I had wanted Mumma to scold him and tell him to cancel today's shoot and let me sleep, but I ended up getting teased.

I quickly did my morning business, got dressed, grabbed my bag and other important things and headed Downstairs.

Sadhil was having breakfast and I joined him at the table.

"How long will I have to model for your product?" I asked.

"just two weeks" he replied.

"are you ready to go?" he asked me.

"yeah, I'm waiting for Eshana, she'll be here any moment from now" I answered.

"okay, but from tomorrow, we will be leaving together" he said.

"No" I said, negatively nodding my head.