chapter 9

Clint sighed as he switched off his phone.
        "Am I the only one who is feeling sorry for them?" He said "they are only kids.."
          "Children shouldn't have to go through trauma," Steve agreed.
           "I don't think they are getting help either" Bruce said "they didn't know about the adhd medication and they asked what PTSD was."
     Everyone was silent for a moment.
    "I just hope they find happiness someday"  Natasha said.

*Narrator voice* ~Meanwhile at camp half blood~

      "You have no idea how happy I am right now," Percy said, grinning as he started bouncing on the bed. "I mean I'm getting a sister! How cool is that?"
       "Very cool, Percy," Annabeth said, chuckling. "You are going to be the best brother ever. No one would dare to bully her with a brother like you."
       Percy's face got serious. "You bet,"He said, "come on, let's go tell the others."
        Percy skipped out of the cabin,(I know that boys and girls from other cabins can't be together and alone in one, but shh!!) And annabeth walked calmly behind him.
       On their way, they stopped by the hephaestus cabin. They peeked in to find Leo and one his sisters working on a cylindrical object.
       "Hey Leo. Whatchu working o-"
The thing exploded, and the girl's hair caught on fire. Annabeth sighed.
        A normal Monday on camp half blood.
                     ***
       "I swear to gods, will is the most powerful demigod ever" Jason said as Percy and Annabeth walked towards him.
        "Why?"
         "That is why" Piper said, and they looked towards where she pointed. There sat Will and Nico, the son of Apollo applying something to a wound Nico had on his knee, chastising him.
          Nico was looking at will, trying very hard to look annoyed,But he was sold out by a blush creeping into his cheeks and a smile plastered on his face which he was desperately trying to hide.
          Piper shook her head " they are so in love"
         They all looked at the two boys for a while before Jason interrupted the silence.
         "A new camper is here. Chiron asked me to show him around" Jason said, and walked away.
          "Wait, Jason, we had to tell you something" Percy called out, but Jason was already gone.
           "What is it?" Piper asked as will and Nico walked over.
          "Mom is pregnant"
           "Mrs.jackson is pregnant?" Nico asked.
           "That's great news, Percy," Will said.
           "You are going to be a big brother!" Piper said.
          "I know,and I am gonna be the best big brother in the history of big brothers." Percy replied, grinning
          Annabeth looked at him fondly, " she is gonna be the luckiest girl ever."
          Exactly at that time, someone called for will.
          "Will, clarisse stabbed Travis again"
           " I'm gonna go, guys. Tell mrs.jackson I said congratulations. And Nico, you are coming with me."
            "Yes sir," Nico muttered.
            "I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds  alone" Piper said to percy and annabeth, walking away.
             "Wanna go down to the beach?" Annabeth said, already knowing the answer.
             "Always" Percy said, happier than ever.

*In narrator voice* ~now let's see how Jason is doing ~

           "Let's begin from the start." Jason said to the new boy, who nodded vigorously. They were standing just below half blood hill, in front of the border.
           "This is where Percy Jackson fought off and killed a minotaur alone When he was 12"
            The kid was awestruck.
          Jason walked over to the golden fleece.
             "This is the golden fleece, which is protected by the dragon peleus. Percy Jackson and Annabeth chase crossed the sea of monsters to get it back from the evil Cyclops."
              The boy nodded.
               " And this is the big house, where Chiron lives, and here is the dining pavilion."
               "Hey, what's the crack over there?"
              "Oh that's where Percy Jackson had this argument with Nico, the son of Hades, and he summoned the undead. Percy Jackson fought them off"
               The boy nodded again.
              They walked into the woods,And Jason said, "this is where we play capture the flag. And this is also the woods where Luke tried to kill Percy Jackson."
                "Was this Luke a bad guy?" The boy asked. If he attacked Percy Jackson, then he must be bad, right?
                "No, he was bad at first, then understood his mistake." Jason explained. "I wasn't around at that time, but according to what I hear, Luke died a hero."
                "Oh" the boy said, confused.
                " Don't worry, the other campers will soon fill you in"  Jason said kindly " and you will soon get to know them after the campfire and capture the flag."
                The boy nodded, doubtful
               "Oh and this is where Percy got claimed as a son of Poseidon." Jason said " and that is where Kronos's army came through, against which Percy and Annabeth along with other campers fought."
                  "I take it that this Percy is a big deal?"
                   Jason chuckled a little. "Yeah" he said "camp's history mainly revolves around Percy Jackson,and  his friends." He explained.
                  "Percy led an army against the Titan lord along with Annabeth when he was sixteen. And then hera took his memory and placed him in camp Jupiter, where Roman Demigods live, and she took me from there and placed me here. And then Percy, annabeth, me, Piper, hazel, Frank, and Leo went on argo III , a ship that can do anything, to prevent mother earth from waking up. And in between that Percy jumped into tartarus with Annabeth as well. They are the only known people, besides Nico, To come out of there alive.But that's a story for another day."
            The kid was speechless.
             "Oh my gods, did I break the kid?" Jason muttered.
              "Oh, no, I'm sorry" the boy said "it was just a bit to process"
            Jason chuckled. "Now let's go to the beach. Oh, speaking of beaches, did I mention that Percy fought and defeated Ares, the Greek god of war at Santa monica when he was 12? No?"
            The kid was beyond awestruck by now.
             And then Percy walked over, tripped on a rock , and apologized to it, before saying "di immortales, that hurt"
            He stood up and walked forward while simultaneously trying to dust his pants. He tripped again, and this time annabeth helped him up.
           "Hey sparky" he called out, waving, a grin plastered on his face.
             Behind him, annabeth facepalmed.
             "Who is that?" The boy asked.
             "That" Jason said, and sighed "is the legendary Percy Jackson."

A/N: hey everyone! This is the longest chapter I've ever written, and, boy ,wasn't  there a lot of heavy editing to do for this. Anyways, sorry for the spelling or grammar mistakes if there is any, feel free to correct me in the comments! Yeah, that's it. Hope you all enjoyed and see you all at the next chapter.
Stay safe, demigods <3