chapter - 20 (I)

Leo, Piper and Jason were in a car together. That in itself was a recipe for chaos.
"Are you sure you want to drive, Leo?" Asked Jason.
Leo nodded readily.
Jason took a breath, and leaned back on the back of the car.
"What do you think will happen if i press the brake and the accelerator at the same time?" Said Piper.
"It takes a screenshot" Leo replied as he started the engine. Jason chuckled nervously.
"Hey do you guys know which one of these is the accelerator?" He asked "wait i got it"
"That's a good one, Leo" Jason chuckled, even more nervous.
Leo just stared at him blankly.
They were about 5 minutes into there ride when piper asked Leo, "so when did you get your license?"
"My what?" Leo asked as he narrowly missed being hit by another car.
"I need to get out of this car"Jason mumbled.
"Oh relax. Everyone has their first times"
"This is your first time riding a car?"
Leo just shrugged as he turned up the volume on the song. Cpr by cupcakKe started playing.
"Gods, not this song"
"What? I love this song" Leo said, and started singing along to it. "Tight as a virgin bo-"
He paused as he saw a shiny red button behind the steering wheel.
"What does this button do?" He asked, ready to press it.
Piper shrugged "no idea. But this is one of your cabin's work."
"Uh,maybe we should wait till we've reached there" Jason said " we wouldn't want to be late"
Leo flashed him a smile and pressed the button.
For a while, nothing happened. The car was silent, expect for the song playing, and Piper rolled down her window.
And then BAM!  Chaos.
Some unknown alarm from the back of the car started beeping loudly, and a red light started going on and off from somewhere inside the car.
"I can't get this window up" piper screamed out from all the chaos.
"I think I can help" Jason shouted back, pressing some buttons near the window, causing every window in the car to roll down.
"What kind of car is this?" Jason shouted as he repeatedly pressed a black button near him.
Leo turned to him "hey dont insul-"
"Keep your eyes on the road" Jason screamed.
A piece of paper flew in through the window, and pasted itself on Leo's face.
"Leo, slow down" piper shouted at him.
Startled, Leo crashed the car into a tree, letting out some words hazel wouldn't approve of.
Another car screeched to a stop beside them.
"What the -"said a man who got out of the car, who was followed by three others people.
Something Piper, Leo and Jason noticed was that the man had a metal arm.

And now the chapter will end :)