𝚃 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

Bella and Charlie already left for the graduation, while y/n was getting ready. Y/n decided to wear a dark green dress that stops mid-thigh with a slit on the right side. She also decided to go with a simple makeup look.

 She also decided to go with a simple makeup look

As y/n pulls up to the graduation, she sees the Cullen's and the pack sitting at opposite sides of the gymnasium

As y/n pulls up to the graduation, she sees the Cullen's and the pack sitting at opposite sides of the gymnasium. Y/n walked straight in the middle and sat next to Charlie.

"Did I miss anything, dad?"

"No, but you look beautiful as always." Charlie squeezed her hand as they watched the class walk across the stage.

As they were walking out, someone tapped y/n's shoulder. She turned around and came face with Leah. Leah's whole life flashed before her eyes and y/n in a wedding dress.

"Wow, you look stunning." Leah looking y/n up and down. Wait? Does y/n even swing that way?

"Thank you, love and I do swing that way." Sending a wink towards Leah. "I'm actually surprised you came out of your closet." Y/n laughed a little at her own joke, causing others by them to awe at her.

"Hahaha, very funny. I was dragged here by Jacob. He wanted to see Bella graduate but said we need to make sure there isn't a threat here." Both girls rolled her eyes at the name of Bella.

"Then how about we ha-" y/n was cut off by someone calling her name. Leah hugged y/n and left while y/n waited for Alice to come towards her.

"Congratulations, even though this is probably your hundredth graduation." Causing Alice to laugh.

"I hate these but I love the after party. You're coming, right?"

"Of course. It seems like you have a secret admirer though." Y/n points to Jasper as he looks in their direction.

"Oh, that's just Jasper my mate. I'll see you later though." Y/n gave Alice a kiss on the cheek and headed towards Bella, leaving a stunned Alice. Why does my face feel like it's on fire? I'm supposed to be cold, but my face feels so warm.

"Wassup guys. Congratulations Isabella and Edward." Bella just pulled Edward away but Edward was confused on how they knew each other.

We're sisters, idiot. Edward just rolled his eyes as y/n smile sweetly.