Welcome to Asgard

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Thor。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Stop enjoying this Mia!"

Walking the rainbow bridge, Thor made his way to Heimdall, it was a routine by now, not that either of the two minded.

"You're late."

"Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle." Thor countered, an excuse for being tardy.

"Then you're doing one of them incorrectly."

"perhaps. How fare the stars?" the two looked towards the vast and beautiful view of the universe.

"Still shining. From here I can see Nine Realms and ten trillion souls." Thor looked at Heimdall in awe. "You recall what I told you of the Convergence?"

"Yes, the alignment of the worlds. It approaches, doesn't it?" Thor recalled, wondering and sure of his answer that the same time.

"The universe hasn't seen this marvel since before my watch began. Few can sense, even fewer can see it. A world that's infected can be dangerous. It is truly beautiful."

"I see nothing." Thor frowned.

"Or perhaps that is not the beauty you seek."

"How is she?" Thor questioned, eyes trained on the view before him, wondering how the girl he loved was.

"She's quite clever, your mortal. She doesn't know it yet, but she studies the Convergence as well. Even..." Heimdall stopped dead in his tracks, worried.

"What?" Thor's form was filled with Concern as he watched Heimdall in the same form.

"I can't see her." Thor's mind went haywire at this moment, thinking of every and all situations, searching for a reason how Jane foster can slip the gaze of the All-seer.

"Thor." Heimdall stopped him before he could make a move. "Lady Artemis is in danger as well." At his words all hell broke loose. Thor couldn't lose his lover and friend, he needed to see them.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Thor stood there watching Jane and Amelia talk to Darcy, chuckling when he saw Amelia making comical actions. Typical.