The Endgame

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"We lost Steve..."

"I liked the beard" Amelia sat on the bathroom counter, watching Steve shave off his beard, her feet dangling below her, her voice was void of emotions but she managed to talk as much as she could, it was the least she could do for the others.

It had been at least three weeks since the snap, since half of the universe was erased from existence, since the avengers royally lost, since Amelia lost the one person she fell in love with.

It took a while but Amelia came out of her locked room eventually, she wasn't the only one who lost the people she loved, she felt selfish for mourning or maybe it was the survivor's guilt which overtook her.

She spent days just staring off into nothing, not looking at something but looking through something. "I love you Loki Odinson, more than anything". It was real, she lost him again. Over the days the necklace was gone, instead she started wearing the ring on her fingers, and it gave her more comfort knowing it was there, seeing it was the only thing, the last thing that reminded her of him.

People grieved, in their own ways, anger, depression, aggression, silence, humor but Amelia didn't know how to grieve, and she was afraid that it would be a consequence for her. So she used all her energy everyday into sparring, although she stopped using her powers, too scared to remember him. It wasn't like she was forgetting him, no matter how much she tried, she could never forget him, and she was trying to forget her failure to save him.

"You feel that?" Amelia jumped out of her mind, her eyes darting trying to feel what Steve was, and she did, low rumbling, and things around her shook, Amelia frowned jumping down the slab, the Avengers making their way outside.

Amelia looked at the space ship which Carol helped bring here, she nodded gratefully at the blonde knowing who the person on the ship was, but she didn't expect it to be this bad, a sickly pale and malnourished tony stepped out with the help of Nebula. "Oh my gosh, Tony!" Steve and Amelia ran to his side, helping him up, Amelia muttered a thanks to nebula, squeezing her shoulder before Rocket came in to help her.

"I couldn't stop him." Amelia shook her head at his words, squeezing his hand lightly

"Neither could we."

"I lost the kid." Amelia took a sharp intake of breath, her eyes glossing over the loss.

"Tony...Stephen?" Amelia meekly questioned, her lips quivered as he shook his head, her head dropped.