Endings, Beginnings

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Loki。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Promise."

They won...but at what cost?

"It'll be alright, I'll be right here when you need me." Loki quietly spoke, the couple standing on the porch of the Stark cabin, Amelia's hands were shaking, noticing that Loki took her hands in his, bringing them up leaving butterfly kisses, He could see she was terrified and grieving and all he could do was be there for her.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in." Amelia and Steve stood in each other's embrace listening to the message tony had left behind

"So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's– it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end. What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to. I love you 3,000"

Loki stood outside the cabin, it didn't feel right going in there for him, he knew Amelia would be fine, she had Steve in there with her. "Brother..." Loki turned around to see Thor, the two had reunited long ago, a lot of 'Manly tears' as Thor called it, but they were happy "I wanted to tell you...I am leaving." Loki frowned at his brother in confusion, Thor looked at the guardians, Loki following the suit understood.

"Thor...what of the people?" He questioned, Thor looked at him with a pointed smile which fell when the young prince shook his head "I'm sorry brother but I don't want the throne, it has caused way too many problems for us, and for once I am happy with what I have." Thor nodded in understanding, happy for his brother, they both were for each other. "And I think we both know Brunhilde is a better leader than any of us."

Loki sadly smiled at Amelia when she walked out of the house carrying a little girl in her arms, once the arc reactor was placed in the ocean, Amelia gave the daughter away to the mother, walking back to the Odinson brothers, her arms went around Loki's waist, his went around her shoulder, pulling her in and kissing her head. He watched as She closed her eyes, her lips trembling thinking about everything she had been through only in a matter of a couple of days... the looked at the group, their families, holding each other.

They had done it, past all the hurt and the losses, they had done it, and they won. Billions of lost were back. Happy. They had won. Amelia reassured herself.

They had won Loki reassured her

Loki was looking over the lake, Amelia had gone with Steve, Sam and Bucky, he didn't ask why, it was peaceful, maybe earth wouldn't be as bad as he anticipated. A red haired woman stood next to him and introduced herself. Wanda Maximoff. "If you hurt her, I'll tear you apart." Loki snapped his head towards her, wide eyed, to see the witch's hand glow red, making him gulp in slight fear and nod "Good, pleasure to meet you" she smiled, walking away. 'Dear god, i'm dating an avenger' he blinked several times, he knew this wasn't the last of threats he would get

"I'm going, I am fast." Loki turned around at the sound of Amelia's baby voice to see her walking towards him with the same little girl on her hip "Loki, meet my goddaughter, Morgan H," she bopped the girl's nose making her giggle "Stark, Tony's daughter" and with that Loki was panicking

"Hello." he awkwardly waved at the child.

"Are you Auntie Mia's prince charming?" Loki smirked at her words.

"I am." To Amelia's surprise Loki and Morgan got along well, maybe it was the mischief that made them become friends.

"Alright Maguna, go catch uncle happy for me will ya?" she set the little girl down, who ran towards the house. "So," she looked at Loki "Now what?"

He put his arms around her waist, pulling her in "continue from where we left off." he looked down at her "No interruptions." he laughed, Amelia joining along

"Promise?" she smirked.

"Promise." she turned around and cupped his cheek, a feeling due to which his eyes fluttered close, reaching up to connect her lips with his, feeling his cold lips made her sigh with content. Everything was finally okay.