Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He marked her. Landon actually marked her and Lyla was furious. She sped to the bathroom that was attached to her room and she analysed the bite mark that was where her neck met her shoulder. There was blood where his fangs pierced her skin. That was seriously disgusting.

And what was worse was the fact that it would scar. She could already see a purple bruise forming and that was not going to be attractive. Guys would not want to look at her now that she had this ugly bite mark.

"You bit me," Lyla snapped as she stormed out of the bathroom.

"I had to, darling," said Landon.

The mark that Landon left on Lyla's neck created a strong bond between the two of them. Landon didn't know how Lyla would be affected by it but he knew how it would affect him. He would be able to feel Lyla's pain. Also, Landon would feel no pleasure with any other female, wolf or human, and he would only be happy with Lyla. He wondered if she would feel the same.

The bite also allowed Landon to put his scent all over Lyla and it was just one of the ways that wolves would be able to tell that she belonged to him. The other way was the fact that the bite left a mark that would never disappear. As soon as other wolves saw it, they would stay away, or so Landon hoped, but that never stopped wolves from trying to get another's mate.

"You are an animal! That's disgusting and not to mention plain wrong. I could have you charged for that. You could go to jail."

Landon made his way over to Lyla and pulled her into a hug. He then kissed her on the head, "and why would you want to send your mate to jail?"

"Would you stop with the mate stuff? That doesn't exist. Werewolves don't exist."

"They do. I'm a werewolf."

"You have got serious problems if you think you are werewolf."

"You really don't believe me."

Lyla shook her head.

"Then I guess I am going to have to show you."

"Really? If you would let me go home I can go and get my wolf onesie. We can be wolves together."

"I am being serious, Lyla. Werewolves exist. I'm a werewolf. See this," said Landon as he showed Lyla his wolf tattoo, "I am from the Silver Moon Pack. I am the Alpha and you will be my Luna."

"Lots of people have tattoos. Wolf tattoos."

"Isn't this one unusual? Every wolf in my pack has one."

"Maybe it is just a coinkidink that people have the same tattoos."

"No, it means we are from the Silver Moon Pack and were are werewolves. I'll show you." Landon then made Lyla sit on the bed and looked at her, "whatever you do, don't scream."

"Scream? Why would I scream?" asked Lyla.

"You have done it every time you have seen me and my ears can't take it again."

"Maybe if you wouldn't kidnap me."

"Lyla, enough. Just let me show you."

Landon then backed up and allowed himself to shift into his wolf form. He always felt happier as a wolf, calmer, and that was good now because he was about to lose his patience with Lyla. But he would be able to work on this because she was his mate and he was already falling in love with her. Hopefully she was falling in love with him and she would be able to look past the scary, black wolf.