Chapter 9 - The End

As the words leave his mouth, I feel a smile spread across my face. "Yes! Yes, of course I will! I love you so much...Daddy."

Louis smirks at me and grabs my face with his calloused hand. He slowly leans in and kisses me. I can feel how much he loves me by the passion and desire in his kiss. We exchange kisses, getting closer as we press our bodies together. His skin feels so soft against mine.

He gently pulls away and looks into my eyes. "I love you too. And you're sure you really mean it? The last part? You don't know how happy this makes me. It sounds so perfect coming out of your beautiful lips when you call me Daddy. I promise to keep you safe and take care of you, kitten." His thumb rubs small circles on my cheek.

"Daddy, I love you so much. I love being all yours. Only yours. And I've never felt this way about anyone before. You let me be myself and you're always there for me, and you also give me the best sex of my life!" Louis grins widely and kisses the tip of my nose and gets off the bed, coming around to pick me up. "C'mon baby girl, let's get you cleaned up." As he takes me into the bathroom and sets me down on the counter.

When he sets me down, his hands come up to grab my waist and as he pulls away, his fingers drag across the tops of my thighs. He turns to go fill up the bathtub, and I admire his body as he goes.

He fills up the tub and adds things that make it smell good and have lots of bubbles. "Come here, my little kitten," he hummed. Immediately I walk over and we both slip into the bath.

Facing each other from opposite sides of the tub, Louis starts talking. "So I think we still need to talk about a few things. When we made that deal, I didn't know what was going to happen, but I was confident that I could get you to see how much you love being daddy's girl. But you're also my girlfriend too, and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with any of the rules. So how do you feel about my rules? I don't want either of us pushing the other away anymore."

My brow furrows as I think about the rules that he set at the beginning of this whole deal. "Let me see. I want to call you Daddy. I won't flirt with or touch other guys because I have you and I'm yours. I want to thank Daddy for every punishment. I want to keep living with you. And I guess I can let you know when I'm making plans. But there's two I'm not so sure about. I'll do what Daddy says most of the time. And I'll try to not question you, but I can't make any promises on either," I say in a purring voice. "Because I know I can't always be your good little kitten. Sometimes, I'm a bad girl. Daddy's bad girl."

As I finish my sentence, I see his eyes darken. He groans, "Fuck, baby. You're so perfect for me. In every way. But you know there's consequences for when you're a bad girl. And you just admitted you're going to break the rules, so I have to punish you." He stands and picks me up out of the tub, and he wraps me in a towel.

"No! Daddy what are you doing, it's cold!" Louis shakes his head at me and his voice gets lower as he says, "What did I just say, little one? You need to be punished. And you'll be grateful to Daddy for every spank."

He takes me into the bedroom; my towel falls off when he picks me up. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, he pulls me in between his legs, but then reaches into the drawer of the table by the bed. He's smirking as he pulls out a thin black chocker necklace that says 'Daddy's Girl' in small letters. He brings it up and fastens it around my neck. He whispers in my ear, "Be a good girl for me. Get across my lap with your hands behind your back."

I can feel wetness pooling at the apex of my thighs. My face is blushing as I say softly back, "Yes, Daddy." I bend myself over his lap and put my hands behind me. Louis uses one hand to grab my wrists and uses the other hand to put velvety handcuffs on me. Louis starts trailing his fingers up one of my thighs and then back down. Then up the other thigh and back down again. Having to wait only makes me want it more. He suddenly glides one finger up my entrance. I can't help but moan as he reaches my clit. "Oh fuck, Daddy. Please touch me, I need more."