Chapter 6 - The Outfit

The next morning, I woke up feeling great. I was still naked, but I just put on one of Louis' shirts and went to make pancakes for breakfast. After making the batter, I poured some of it into the pan to start cooking and watched as the pancakes started to bubble up. I sat on the counter and waited for Lou to smell food and wake up.

After the first few batches of pancakes, Lou came in.

"Good morning, love. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, actually. Last night, you f*cked me pretty hard so I fell asleep instantly."

"Oh I f*cked you hard? You think that was hard? Just wait, baby. It gets better."

"Oh does it?"

As I say this, I smell burning food and immediately realize what has happened.

"Sh*t! The pancakes burned because you distracted me..."

I say this with a pout as I take the pan off the stove and get back on the counter.

"It's okay, baby. I know what will make you feel better..."

He places his hands on my thighs and spread my legs.

"Just relax."

He pulls me towards the edge of the counter and his hands slide up my thighs, teasing me as he rubs his fingers near my entrance.

"F*ck baby, you're already so wet. Who made you this wet?"

"You did, Daddy." I say in a whimper. "Please, Daddy."

"Please what?"

"Please put your fingers...in me."

He groans after I say this and inserts one finger, slowly pumping but still hitting my spot. He leaves me breathless as he adds a second.

"F*ck, Daddy! Ohh, yes, f*ck. Oh my god, harder!"

He thrusts his fingers harder and faster as I rock my hips onto his hand and continue to moan. After several minutes I begin to feel myself come undone.

"F*ck, Daddy! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby. Just let go."

I let go of my release and fall into Louis as I try to catch my breath.

"Well we better clean this up, love. Can't have cum on the counter."

He winks at me and sends me off to clean myself up as he cleans the kitchen.

When I return, we eat breakfast.

"I'm sorry, but I have class today. Now I know you're going to hate this, but you're not allowed to leave while I'm gone. If you disobey, you will receive more spankings and further punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I say this with an innocent smile knowing full well that I won't be staying here today.

"Thank you, baby. I'll be home around 7. It's 10 now so find some things to do while I'm gone."

He then leaves to get ready and gives me a kiss goodbye and is out the door by 10:30.

I can't decide what I want to do today...I think I want to party some more. I want to dance and be wild. So I call up Niall and see if he can connect me with Lou's cute friend Harry and see if we can all go out right now.

Niall comes over shortly.

I hear the doorbell ring and I'm only wearing a big shirt and some panties but I figure that's fine to answer the door in.

"Hey, Ni! Come in!"

"Naomi, are you sure your boyfriend, or should I say master, would want you answering the door like this?"

He says that with a laugh.

"It doesn't matter what he would say because he's not here and he's not my boyfriend or at least yet. I just want to be wild. Now I know why I never dated Lou before. He's such a control freak."

"I agree. You need to be let out of your cage and he can't deal with it. That's why we're going to go absolutely mad tonight. I've planned everything out. Pre game here once Harry gets here, then back to Harry's for an early afternoon party, and then to my friend Liam's club later tonight. He said you're even allowed to dance on stage tonight if you want."

"Oh my god, are you serious? I would love to dance on stage. I know it's weird but I already have a dance planned and everything. I've always wanted to try this."

"Well then let's get started. The faster we pre game and party, the faster we get to the club!"

As he finishes his sentence, the door bell rings, signaling that Harry is here.

"I'll get it!"
I run to the door to greet Harry and bring him in.

"Let's get this started! Where do you keep the liquor, Naomi?"

"Right here."

I say this as I open up the cabinet where Lou keeps his numerous kinds of alcohol.

"Holy sh*t."

Lou has so much booze. Everything you could think of and more, so it's almost hard to make a selection.

I think briefly and then decide.

"I'm gonna go with this bottle of tequila and then this bottle of vodka. What are you boys having?"

Harry immediately answers saying, "I'll take that bottle of Jack...and we could share the vodka?"

"Definitely!"

Niall, taking the longest to decide, picks a bottle of bourbon and some gin.
"These are all for me, sorry kids."

"Now let's get this going! I'm gonna take some shots, get dressed, take a couple more shots, and then we're off!"

So we all take turns and each have a shot.
"What should I wear? I want to be sexy...I already have what I want to wear for my dance picked out."

Niall immediately spoke. "Wear that black lace bralette you said you just bought with those jeans that have holes in them. You'll look hot."

"Wow, so specific. I appreciate it. Harry, what do you think?"

"You should wear what you have on now." He said this with a smirk across his face.

"Oh my god, no!" I say as I laugh because of this request. I quickly put on my bralette and my black lacy thong and jeans with my platform sandals and throw a big jacket on. I get a bag together with my dancing outfit that consists of a black, pleated mini skirt that can come off easily, a maroon top that looks like a bikini with cross body straps, and clear platform shoes. I put on my black choker right before I leave my room.

"Okay, guys. Let's go!"

The drive to Harry's house is wild as we blare music and speed through the streets, eager to party. Harry's roommate already started the party so all we have to do is show up.