Chapter 4 - The First Day

The next morning goes relatively well; we drive to my apartment and collect my clothes, my furniture, my cat, and everything else that I own. We unpacked and then went to class. I'm starting to think this won't be that bad after all.

After class, Louis is outside the science building where I was to pick me up. I walk over to his car.

"Lou, what are you doing here? I have plans to get coffee with someone from class."

"First of all, you addressed me wrong. Second, you are not allowed to make plans without asking me. And if I want to take you home and force you to cancel your plans, I can. But, I'm feeling generous so you can see them for a little bit. It's 6pm now so be home at 8pm. What friend is it?"

"Okay, I will be. And it's my friend Niall. See you later, Lou!"

I wink at him and walk back to meet up with my friend and I can tell Louis is mad at me for addressing him wrong again and for hanging out with a boy, but I like seeing him angry. It's hot.

I meet up with Niall and we decide to get dinner and then head to the club. He asks me about Louis.

"So what's up with that creepy boyfriend of yours?"

"He's not my boyfriend, okay? And we have a bet. If he can break me in 3 weeks, then I'll let him be my dominant, but if he can't then we just date normally."

"Wow that's so kinky. Does he like punish you and stuff? Do you call him Daddy?" Niall is laughing at the thought of it until I nod.

"Yeah he spanks me and I have to call him that. It hurts like h*ll but I kind of like it."

"You like it?! I guess I could see you as being kinky. Do you think he'll be able to break you?"

"No, never. I'm too strong."

"Well good luck."

We shortly finish eating and head to the club for shots.

Several hours pass and before I know it, Niall and I are at a club and we're sh*t-faced. I've danced with so many guys and a couple girls and I can't remember how many shots I've done.

"Niall! It's like 1am! I'm hungry, take me home."

"Fine, but you'll regret leaving!"

We walk out and we use each other for support and call a cab. It's 1:45am by the time I get home. I hug Niall goodbye and thank him for the amazing night.

I stumble in and Lou is waiting for me on the couch.

"Where the f*ck were you, Naomi? It's almost 2am. You were supposed to be home like 6 hours ago! Are you drunk?"

My words are slurred as I answer his question. "Sorry, Daddy. The time got away from me and Niall is so much fun! And yeah I might be a little tipsy."
I giggle.

"Come here, Naomi."
I walk over in front of him and he stands up.

"You need to be punished for disobeying me. You addressed me wrong twice, you made plans without telling me, you were 6 hours late, and you most likely let Niall get too touchy. You will receive 75 spankings. Lay over my lap."

"But Lou, can't you just let this go? You won't be able to break me. It's a waste of time."

"Oh so now you're refusing?"

He pulls me over his lap and flips my dress up and roughly pulls my thong down.

"Thank me for each spanking. And be sure to address me correctly."

I brace myself for the first spank. His hand comes down harshly on my bum.

"Thank you, Daddy!"

He hits again and again and again. Each time I thank him until he's done with all 75. Being drunk numbed the pain only slightly, but I'm still sobbing by the end.

"Okay, baby. We're done with your punishment. Now let's go to bed."

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom where he gingerly places me on the bed. He takes off all of my clothes and puts his shirt on me.

"Goodnight, baby girl. Sleep well"