Chapter 5 - The Date

Once again, I wake up confused about how I got into Lou's bed; the whole night is blurry in my head. I know I went out with Niall and got drunk, but that's about it. My a** also really hurts...oh I was out past the time he wanted me home.

I'm still thinking through all of this when Lou comes in with coffee.

"Hey, so I was thinking about going out tonight. I thought it might make this time better and help us understand each other more."

"Yeah okay, Lou. Um I mean Daddy."

"It's okay, Naomi. you can call me by my name today. I was thinking we could go to dinner and then go dancing. How does that sound, baby?"

"That sounds really good. It'll feel like we're a normal couple and I feel like we haven't had good conversation in a while ever since this bet. Look, Lou. I don't want this bet to tear us apart...you know I love you and now that we're learning to be a couple, I don't want to lose you."

"I completely understand, baby. I know I've been a little harsh, but I was jealous last night because you went clubbing with Niall and I didn't want him to get the wrong idea, but I know he's your friend so I'll try to understand."

"Thank you, Louis. How about we watch movies until it's time for our date tonight?"

"Sounds good."

We move to the living room, both still in our pajamas, and decide what to watch. Louis wants a musical and although normally I would agree, I'm in more of a mood for a scary movie, so we decide to watch "The Boy." Before the movie starts, we head to the kitchen for snacks and Louis playfully smacks my a** and I giggle.

"Lou, what did you do that for? Was I bad?"

"Oh, no baby I'm sorry. I know you must be sore, but I couldn't help myself. Your a** is just so big especially in leggings."

We continue having small talk while we fix popcorn and get drinks; finally we finish and sit back down on the couch. As soon as I sit, Louis pulls me closer to him so that I'm partially in his lap. He kisses my forehead and lifts my chin up to look in his eyes.

"You know I love you, baby. Right? I know we've always said that as friends, but this is is different. I want this to go as well as possible for us."

"I know you do, Lou. I love you too."

I lean in to kiss him, but what was once supposed to be a peck turns into full making out. We eventually stop and turn the movie on. Once that movie finishes, we check the time.

"Louis, it's like 4pm, maybe we should watch another movie?"

We put on a musical and I can hear Louis singing along. He has such an amazing voice, but he thinks I only say that to make him feel good. He's too scared to perform in front of a crowd. The second movie ends and it's about 6pm.

"Lou, I think we should get ready for dinner now. I'll let you help me get dressed if you hurry."

We both get up and head to our own bathrooms. I shower and shave and make sure I smell really good before getting out and drying off. I dry my hair and apply my makeup. I walk out in my towel and go to our shared closet to find a dress and heels to wear. When I get to the bedroom, Louis is looking through the closet for a dress shirt to match the suit he picked out. He turns around when I walk in.

"Wow, maybe you should drop your towel while you look for an outfit."

"Not happening, Lou. It's too cold." I wink at him.

He walks over to me and puts his hand on my waist while bringing me closer to his body. He whispers in my ear.

"Please, Naomi. All I want is a peak and then you can get dressed. I promise I won't distract you."